JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or a blackout pistol build with adjustable brace and and an adjustable gas block that shuts off all gas flow. Make it a side charger to make manually cycling the action even easier. Best of both worlds.

So, another build yer own, PSA 7.5" upper, Anderson lower, PSA standard lower parts kit, SBA3 adjustable brace, Herter's optic... A decent working man's pistol, .300 is great in this platform. Need to replace the flash forward adapter with a real can, see how profit sharing looks this year...

F3D7E58F-6CE0-4E01-8186-092F467FA733.jpeg

If you cast subs, be sure to powder coat them. Lead deposition in gas systems is no bueno. I run 220 grain cast/coated with 8-9gr 4227 and things stay quiet.

Absolutely!

1k of my favorite 220 grain sub sonic load.
(3 teenage boys all like to shoot= need more ammo)
View attachment 582181

Make brass from 5.56 for unlimited brass.

View attachment 582178

Agreed but certain had stamps are not recommended because of the wall thickness. I Believe that there is a thread and the ammo and reloading section that has this information, That's where I found and printed it.;)

IMG_0792.JPG
Agreed but certain had stamps are not recommended because of the wall thickness. I Believe that there is a thread and the ammo and reloading section that has this information, That's where I found and printed it.;)

I had to mortar my gun to get the stuck cartridges out of the chamber. Then I found this chart. Hosed 40 bullets in that misadventure.

Absolutely. I learned that the hard way the first 100+ rounds of brass I converted. Any wall thickness over 0.014" is a no go. I ended up with a whole bag of bad ones to lakd=

There is an actively updated list on the 300blktalk.com board of good and bad brass by headstamp.
STICKY - Good/Bad brass list converting 5.56->300blk - 300BlkTalk

Absolutely. I learned that the hard way the first 100+ rounds of brass I converted. Any wall thickness over 0.014" is a no go. I ended up with a whole bag of bad ones to lakd=

There is an actively updated list on the 300blktalk.com board of good and bad brass by headstamp.
STICKY - Good/Bad brass list converting 5.56->300blk - 300BlkTalk

View attachment 582403

According to the list anything over .012 is not recommended, just my :s0159:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR