JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is your 300 Blackout of choice?

Mine has to be the Sig Rattler with a 220grn Subsonic custom load and a Romeo 5 sight. This rig with the Griffin Recce 7 Suppressor is just the total package for me. Actually thinking of getting another one, but the Canebrake.

Since all the reloading data for 300blk I can find is done with a 9" barrel I was "forced" to also pick up a Sig Virtus with a 9" barrel. It runs great as well but stays in the safe mostly as the Rattler travels so well.

I have the parts for a home built up AR gas gun in 300blk. just need to put the time in to finish it. Going to be a hard press to beat the Rattler for me.

IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg

Last Edited:
Couldn't agree more. Here's my setup. Just got it so I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Going to run the Vortex 1-6 against an Eotech to see which optic setup I like the best.

Sig MCX.jpg

I've got two a ruger ranch rifle that is great with sub loads, and a 8" AR-15 that I'm liking more with hot loaded 110 gr loads for a house,truck gun. J7xMm14.jpg

We must've posted about the same time with the same message, we build our own.:D
Yep .
But mine is not a Pistol .
I built a 16 inch barrel .
Rifle.
I have shot it a bit.
Maybe 500 rounds through it.
I like the round but it is exspesive.
I paid some money and got 250 rounds of good hunting ammo for it .
And got a bunch of bulk ammo for Targets.
That have used up almost all of it.

Since no one is posting any bolt guns here is a pic of my Ruger ranch rifle, I shoot everything from 90 gr to 245 gr out of it all subsonic.
vENCYuc.jpg

Care to share your 90 gr sub load? I am guessing trailboss powder?

Was wondering the same thing. Bolt guns are great for silent running and no worries of cycling. With the ballistics for the 300blk with a 9" optimized barrel, it would be a kick to make a micro bolt gun with an integrated suppressor to keep it 16". Hmmmmm I like the minimum sound of this. I would have to sacrifice a suppressor or the burden of an SBR. Hmmm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top