JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For my family firearms, no price. Id rather die fighting to save them.

If the government came knocking and offered to write a check:

Realistically, Id be willint to sell the firearms I bough for myself.. the prices are as follow:

$10-$15k per scary black rifle.
$5k ghost gun (special deal)
$8k per pistol.

...And thats empty, mags not included.

30 cal ghost mags are $1000 per, however the stipulation is, if they buy a firearm, they must also buy 10 magazines with it, at the same time. Accessories not included. Transfer and BGC fee is on them as well. But I'll throw in a free carrying case.

Id feel content selling at those price.
I of course would still have some holdovers that I prize.. but the rest I could part with for the right price. Some things of mine do have a price, just way way more than anyone wants to spend.

Last Edited:
OK, $15billion for my 2A right would be acceptable. Then I'd move to Bora Bora, sip umbrella drinks :D, snorkel naked :eek:, buy a 40' sailboat...

The ultimate test of gun owners.

What would you do when they show up at your house.

Give them up so as to continuing living the life you live.

Start shooting.

Ask LaVoy Finicum how the second one went.

I hope I can make it to the party where gun owners unite and fight back.

Disobey and disregard unjust laws. I would take the same actions the Japanese did after ww2 when they were required to surrender all arms including family samurai swords. Many irreplacable pieces of cultural heritage and craftsmanship were destroyed, but many also refused to turn in their family swords, hiding them away. Waiting for a time like today when they are appreciated for the art and history they are.

Your constitutional rights for? Looks like the democrat' are willing to put up $15 billion just to buy your semi autos but in fact you are selling your 2nd amendment for what they pay for your guns. What is it really worth, will it be worth money or lives for the politicians to have your rights?

Democratic Congressman: Let's Force Gun Owners To Turn Over Their AR-15 And Other Rifles
Well, my God given rights just aren't for sale at any price, ever.

But, if we're talking compensation for illegally seizing personal property, 15B will only buy them about 20M low to medium priced arms ($750), they're going to need much deeper pockets...

Perhaps they can persuade Soros and Bloomberg to find a true buy back program :eek:

Not for sale.

BTW, who's money is that they're willing to put up? Isn't that OUR money? The American taxpayers?? So you want to give me the money I earned and was forced to give to you so you can force me to give up my lawfully owned property at a fraction of what I paid for it??

I don't see it ever getting this far, not in this country anyway.

You know what? Now that I think about it, I may have a price I'm willing to consider. Give me:

Clinton (both), Obama (both), Biden, Pelosi, Ginsberg, Sotomayor, Bloomberg, Soros, Brown (both OR and CA), Wyden, Kitzhaber, Prozanski and many, many others of my choosing, all in prison for life, and maybe, just maybe, I'll consider giving you a dollar amount.

I'm telling you, they're trying to
Provoke an armed response, one they have just not properly imagined in their mentally disturbed minds....

They anticipate us just rolling over and complying... However, I suspect that's just not the way it would go down.

You know what? Now that I think about it, I may have a price I'm willing to consider. Give me:

Clinton (both), Obama (both), Biden, Pelosi, Ginsberg, Sotomayor, Bloomberg, Soros, Brown (both OR and CA), Wyden, Kitzhaber, Prozanski and many, many others of my choosing, all in prison for life, and maybe, just maybe, I'll consider giving you a dollar amount.
No prison, a civilian firing squad...

Oh, the irony...

Worth more than the $150 per gun they seem to be offering. Consetvative estimates have 100 million firearms in the US. I wouldn't sell em a broken Hi Point for that.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews