JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Norpoint is the final answer. The staff is friendly, which I found odd at first after going to sams for over a year.
Also supper knowledgeable and willing to teach. When I first got my ruger 22/45 and could not figure out how to disassemble it I took it to then and they walked me through it with out ever making me feel stupid.
Also you do not need to bee a member just to shoot rifles. Took a non member there no problem and even gave us a killer deal on lane price for the non member.
I even took a safety class at norpoint and had a chance to meet the owner, real nice guy. Try norpoint and you will not look back.

West Coast Armory in Factoria/Bellevue is a nice new indoor range. You have to be a member to use the 25 yard rifle bay, but guests can use the 20 yard pistol bay.

I like the bulletproof dividers between the bays in case of an ND. Insights hold most of their training here.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top