Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

what indoor range

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by LWYM425, Apr 20, 2010.

1. LWYM425

LWYM425 Snohomish county Member

I presently go to Sam's in Everett, but I'd like to expand my horizons, maybe meet some new people. What indoor range do you go to in the seattle/everett area? What are the fees?

2. B-Towner

B-Towner Western Washington Member

We go to Champions in Kent. It's about $12, I think.

3. LWYM425

LWYM425 Snohomish county Member

Thanks BTowner!

4. ed32hall

ed32hall Northwest WA State Member

I belong to Norpoint in Arlington. $250 annually for the entire family, unlimited shooting and 20% off most accessories. Ed

5. philmccan

philmccan Lake Stevens, wa New Member

Norpoint is the final answer. The staff is friendly, which I found odd at first after going to sams for over a year.
    Also supper knowledgeable and willing to teach. When I first got my ruger 22/45 and could not figure out how to disassemble it I took it to then and they walked me through it with out ever making me feel stupid.
    Also you do not need to bee a member just to shoot rifles. Took a non member there no problem and even gave us a killer deal on lane price for the non member.
    I even took a safety class at norpoint and had a chance to meet the owner, real nice guy. Try norpoint and you will not look back.

6. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

West Coast Armory in Factoria/Bellevue is a nice new indoor range. You have to be a member to use the 25 yard rifle bay, but guests can use the 20 yard pistol bay.

I like the bulletproof dividers between the bays in case of an ND. Insights hold most of their training here.

http://www.wctle.com/