JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Norpoint is the final answer. The staff is friendly, which I found odd at first after going to sams for over a year.
Also supper knowledgeable and willing to teach. When I first got my ruger 22/45 and could not figure out how to disassemble it I took it to then and they walked me through it with out ever making me feel stupid.
Also you do not need to bee a member just to shoot rifles. Took a non member there no problem and even gave us a killer deal on lane price for the non member.
I even took a safety class at norpoint and had a chance to meet the owner, real nice guy. Try norpoint and you will not look back.

West Coast Armory in Factoria/Bellevue is a nice new indoor range. You have to be a member to use the 25 yard rifle bay, but guests can use the 20 yard pistol bay.

I like the bulletproof dividers between the bays in case of an ND. Insights hold most of their training here.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads