JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by this afternoon and had the full tour. Oh my God, this range is beyond words, beyond my fantasy, simply a shooter's nirvana. Take the time and see for yourself. Huge showroom, jaw dropping range, classrooms, gunsmith shop, and the most friendly and excited staff. I just can't wait for opening day!

Stopped by this afternoon and had the full tour. Oh my God, this range is beyond words, beyond my fantasy, simply a shooter's nirvana. Take the time and see for yourself. Huge showroom, jaw dropping range, classrooms, gunsmith shop, and the most friendly and excited staff. I just can't wait for opening day!
Giving a location would benefit all concerned.
Best,
Gary

How do they define rapid fire?

They are advertising 25 yard "tactical" lanes. How does this jive with slow fire only requirements?

Not being snarky here, I'm actually curious about their thinking.

How do they define rapid fire?

They are advertising 25 yard "tactical" lanes. How does this jive with slow fire only requirements?

Not being snarky here, I'm actually curious about their thinking.
You could ask in the other thread. I think the OP is the owner or CEO or something.

EDIT:

Looks like someone did ask.

We will not be limiting rate of fire, double/triple taps and mag dumps on our Tactical Range, however Bump Stocks and Binary Triggers will not be allowed. We do reserve the rights to adjust these policies as needed. For use of the Tactical Rage there will be a certification process, going over basic rules and safety. For our 50yd Static range, double/triple taps will be ok, however mag dumping will not be allowed.

And it's good news.

They have already won my business by the fact that they will allow outside ammunition without a nickle and dime $10 inspection fee like Threat Dynamics.

We'll see if they're going to offer reasonable range/membership fees or choose to cater to the yuppie scumbag crowd.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads