JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't say what gun you should buy....
I don't really know your firearm likes or uses.

If I were buying it would be one of the following....
A antique muzzle loader...
A well made historically correct custom muzzle loader...
A nice 20 gauge suited for grouse.....
A vintage .22 rifle....
Andy
Yeah, it's a very fair point, i don't think i'll ever get into 20ga, but we do have a nice old (simple) .22 rifle that @Velzey resto'd really nicely several years ago for my Wife.

I like the idea of a bunch of these, but i think you might be onto something with a suppressor, very green in that regard, though, would like something i can fit to more than one gun.
Fwiw I would get a .22 suppressor for $200ish and then one for the caliber(s) you shoot most (the ones with threaded barrels I mean or will add threaded barrels). Then those 2 suppressors will cover all your .22s and all your most used calibers.

Last Edited:

I think i like the idea of a stainless lever gun, though i have a Henry in 45-70, not sure i want another in that cal.

Fwiw I would get a .22 suppressor for $200ish and then one for the caliber(s) you shoot most (the ones with threaded barrels I mean or will add threaded barrels). Then those 2 suppressors will cover all your .22s and all your most used calibers. Just ordered a Huxwrx/oss rad 9 for 9mm and 300BLK.
So i had my 10/22 threaded and capped, so that's ready whenever i get something.

I used a bit of everything else, so not really sure what i would do next.

Lots of rabbit holes to go down, If you reload Thompson Contenders can keep you entertained for quite some time. Hunter or want to be one then bolt action rifles are a plenty. Long range and "F" class or maybe 50 BMG for that long distance for being the next best thing to being there. Cowboy guns from real Colts to Rugers and Italian Clones. Just kind of depends where you're at and what you've got compared to where you want to go. The correct number of guns is as always just one more.

Absolutely zero :oops:. I'm a hopeless firearm addict, not an ammosexual :mad:
51dQr0bDRQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Me , who is both.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads