JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes sir... Ive wanted one for year but was to cheap to spend $250 on one... My wife did a great job this year. No socks, undies, or sweat pants. It only took her 12 years to start buying me gun stuff... Im a happy guy..

Nothing yet, we aren't doing Christmas until Friday this year. But being how my mom isn't very gun friendly, but knows I have one, I think I'll probably get the 2-pistol gun safe I asked for. I'll let you know later! Oh, and I guess i did buy myself a gun-related Christmas present, does that count? An AR-15 complete lower with collapsible stock and 8 30-round magazines, although who knows when I'll actually get the mags! Lower should show up at my local FFL fairly soon though.

Bought a pistol safe as a christmas gift to myself, Wife gave me a 1000 case of 7.62x39mm tulammo (turns out she bought the ammo back in september then put it in the trunk of her car and forgot about it until today when she heard me complaining about the lack of ammo available at the moment)

Think i'll put the ammo in a backpack and run up and down the staircase with it to try and burn off some of this christmas dinner!

Scored big, Pelican 1750 case, Lyman case prep center, MTM K-zone rifle rest, Weaver gun screwdriver punch set and a Parrot AR 2.0 drone to spy on all you guys.....actually I'm chasing the dogs with it :).......and 4 AR lowers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top