JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife & Father in Law got me a SR1911 ruger1911.jpg

ruger1911.jpg

Gave my oldest son my dad's Tokarev pistol 7.62X25 and my youngest son my dad's Walther p-22. Had to make room in the gun safe and decided they would make good Christmas presents for my boys.

I got a set of Crimson Trace master series walnut grips and a electroless nickel coating for my 1911. got the wife a Bersa Thunder 9 ultra compact pro for her carry... since we got her a concealed class last month for our anniversary!

Enough money for an AR-15 lower. But then the group buy (customized) I was going to participate in got word from the manufacturer that they weren't taking a new order. (The initial "hold" was placed before the recent events, and only finally today did they get back to the group buy organizer that they wouldn't honor the $78 price, and won't even take a new group order right now at all.)

So now I'm sad. I really wanted that customized one, even if I never got around to building it out. (Another member of the group is floating the idea of doing a group buy non-customized from another manufacturer, at $115, but between being not customized, and some other logistical hurdles the new manufacturer is putting, that probably won't happen.)

It sounds like a lot of members received great gifts, and some gave some. I'm just glad I finally got some blue. It will make reloading much easier.

I got a new rilfe case... Im stoked to do the foam cut out for my ultra mag...

The best thing I have found for this is to use an electric carving knife. If you trace the outline with chalk you can vacuum it off after and you won't see your marks.

I only mention this because I have a case to cut out too:)

The best thing I have found for this is to use an electric carving knife. If you trace the outline with chalk you can vacuum it off after and you won't see your marks.

I only mention this because I have a case to cut out too:)

Get a few of those retractable break off razor knives too, they are only like a buck each at the hardware store and they work well for the little detail cuts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top