JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scored big, Pelican 1750 case, Lyman case prep center, MTM K-zone rifle rest, Weaver gun screwdriver punch set and a Parrot AR 2.0 drone to spy on all you guys.....actually I'm chasing the dogs with it :).......and 4 AR lowers.

Damn how much of that did you buy yourself:s0114: Nice score though.

I actually got a rifle I have been wanting since I shot it nearly 20 years ago on an impromptu target session while elk hunting. I found it was supposed to have been given to me after the current owner's death, but he decided to up the transfer after the events of his morning. Figured he would rather see me enjoy it while he's still around. I'm planning to fill my next rifle tag with it this coming year, spring bear hopefully.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I got this. And, it left me speechless.

JimmysMuzzleLoader003_zpsf7a46396.jpg

As I know nothing of muzzleloaders, what is it. It looks beautiful though. And the case is awesome, seems as though someone really cared.

It's a Lyman Great Plains Rifle kit gun in .54 caliber. My uncle-in-law spent the past couple of months turning that kit into something remarkable. He hand worked the stock, sights, and fittings, then designed and seated the metal inlays. I'll attach a picture of the other side. It's the first muzzle loader I will have ever shot and it's an honor to do so. Like I said, I was stunned when I opened the box. My Father-in-law made the box and added the accessories once the rifle was finished. It amounts to a truly memorable Christmas present.

JimmysMuzzleLoader006_zpscfbe42ca.jpg

It's a Lyman Great Plains Rifle kit gun in .54 caliber. My uncle-in-law spent the past couple of months turning that kit into something remarkable. He hand worked the stock, sights, and fittings, then designed and seated the metal inlays. I'll attach a picture of the other side. It's the first muzzle loader I will have ever shot and it's an honor to do so. Like I said, I was stunned when I opened the box. My Father-in-law made the box and added the accessories once the rifle was finished. It amounts to a truly memorable Christmas present.

Very cool. You'll have to try and "one up" him/them for sure.

Got a FoxPro Wildfire predator caller, and got my son-in-law his first rifle, a 7mm Mag S&W (Howa) 1500 for deer/elk hunting. He is still picking up his jaw off the floor.:s0155:

I received my Sports Pac for hunting....gun related.

Best thing was I received a call on Christmas eve that my Ruger GP100 had arrived after a 10 month wait. If that wasn't exciting enough he tipped me off that a Colt M4 also arrived with my special order. I jetted down there picked up the pistol and the Colt w/magpul.

Had already picked up my sons each a Ruger BX-25 mag for their stockings and my youngest boy received his new 10/22 (stainless/Synthetic) for Christmas.

It was a very good year.

Scored this year,
Received a nice case for my AK. A Few shooting mag subscriptions, some targets and a year membership to the Tri County Gun club from my father, a place i have been going to for years since i was a kid with my dad but never have been a member. Very happy!

Got some pretty good stuff, all to support my USPSA habit.

• MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag
  • Competition Electronics Pocket Pro 2 Shot Timer
  • OTIS Professional Pistol Cleaning System (nice compact kit, with tools)
  • Woolrich elite tactical pants
  • 5 - Glock Firepower Large Red Basepad from Taran Tactical
  • and a makeover for my Glock 35 from Taran Tactical

Way cool.

I picked up some pin punches, a quick-change reload kit (with powder throw) for the XL 650 and a copy of Gary F. Hartman's "Homebuilt Firearms".

My wife tried to buy be an LPK, but waited too long; none to be found. I managed to find a DPMS kit on MidwayUSA last night and ordered it for myself (with her blessing, of course) :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top