JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I imagine this will be the last time he does any hunting there. Thanks to the *** hole who contacted the news. This is exactly the kind of action that harms hunters rights everywhere. A perfectly legal action will be misinterpreted by the liberal media and I'm sure a ban will be following. Same thing that happened to hound hunting, our gun rights and what's about to happen to trapping in Oregon.

<broken link removed>

I called it. Read what the guy who took the octopus had to say at the end of the article. Sounds like a real monster

What he said at the end of the article is VERY different then what he had posted on his Facebook and in typed responses on several message boards. It was those things that he posted of his own free will that painted what people thought of him.

The point in posting the new links is that it looks like all involved have managed to come together and work things out.

The think the thing to remember is if someone comes at you hostile or abrasive the natural response back is to give it back. That said... my morals are different from everyone else here. I don't anticipate everyone to agree or disagree with anything I may do legally.

I think this dive guy posting personal information and slandering them in a public setting can get him in trouble if it gets back to that individual and if this young guy wishes to pursue it legally would have a case in court. Obviously, the internet is as seen on Facebook and the work environment you are responsible for your actions, comments, and words. Please remember this when dealing with these type of situations. I have used my ex-wife MySpace postings to win arguments in court. Your words even behind an alias can be tracked down. In this guys case he doesn't even have that as his face in right there on the webpage.

That octopuss was on eggs. That POC just killed all of them. The few that could have made it to adulthood now have no chance.
Might as well shoot a pregnant doe

Our cow Elk season down here is set for the month of Jan. It runs a month long and almost every cow taken is pregnant with an almost fully formed fetus. I find it Damned hard to explain to the youngsters just coming into hunting. I've attended meetings and sent letters, but ODF&W's opinion regarding the matter is that they would still be pregnant in October, still doesn't make it any easier.:angry:

That octopuss was on eggs. That POC just killed all of them. The few that could have made it to adulthood now have no chance.
Might as well shoot a pregnant doe

I've been deer hunting for 44 years here in Oregon I can't remember a single time being able to do a pelvic exam on a Doe before shooting it. Is there some trick to this?

To those of you who are jumping to this kids' defense, it's understandable if you've never been a diver.

As someone who has been a diver, I understand that there's an unwritten rule when diving: respect for all living creatures under the water. Yes, there is absolutely a double standard at work here. If you were a diver too, you might understand.

I love octopus I eat it at sushi places all the time. I get the part about "taking it off eggs". It's like killing a pregnant doe/cow etc but for christ sake some of the reactions on that site were crazy. Saying to punch the guy, etc. I definitely wouldn't have posted his license plate number....that can come back to bite you in the butt.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top