JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
And, just before relocating to Oregon, I was a 'government contractor' . . .

Actually, I was also being recruited for NCIS (the real one), but they wanted me to go to Yemen, and that was not my idea of a good time (getting too old for that stuff).

If ya look close he has a rifle slung on his shoulder...he has a hiking staff in his hand.
We we fixin' to walk into a rendezvous ....it was a 5 mile hike in.
Andy
How far back have You been hiking in via Deception Pass Bridge? I swear I saw some them fellers wandering through there a couple decades ago.

Edit to add: I once passed (motoring) under the bridge in a twin mast steel hull sail boat. "Felix" painted on the stern.

Last Edited:
How far back have You been hiking in via Deception Pass Bridge? I swear I saw some them fellers wandering through there a couple decades ago.
Them fellers weren't wanderin'... they was a-livin' back in thar. They just don't know it's the 21st Century yet... :)

I have done the Bridge 3 times now....
Started in 2019...2021 was canceled due to COVID.
Some of the club did a hike in a decade or two ago...just now got re-started...not too many fellas wanted to hike in for a long while.
Andy

smiles-Dual-1919.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews