JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spring officially starts on July 5th around here..
Summer shows up sometime in August…
I've been here 40 years and that used to be true. And a blessed thing it was! Seem like now it's common to have a few days up near 100 in June. At lest in the last several years.

Last Edited:
Figured some might get a laugh at what looks like a big bubblegum hat or ???
I was thinkin' you were wearing that hat cuz your new wife gave ya one of these for some dumb thing ya just did... :s0140:

full.gif

You make that sound like so long ago....
I know what I was doing in that time frame...oh boy...some good times and some what in the Hell was I thinking times...:D
Andy
When I look back at that time frame I get a LOT of what the hell was I thinking times. :s0140:
Couple years later though I married the current Wife and calmed WAY the hell down. No doubt in my mind the only reason I am this side of the sod is due to her :D

You make that sound like so long ago....
I know what I was doing in that time frame...oh boy...some good times and some what in the Hell was I thinking times...:D
Andy
Crazy to think about ain't it? 92 I had JUST completed my 24 months initial training and had just got my first squadron assignment, and was about to start workups in the next few months! It was a great time, and boy were things about to change, and not all for the better!

Crazy to think about ain't it? 92 I had JUST completed my 24 months initial training and had just got my first squadron assignment, and was about to start workups in the next few months! It was a great time, and boy were things about to change, and not all for the better!
Basic and Airborne in '87...Ranger School in '88...Invasion of Panama '89...and Desert Shield / Desert Storm 90-91.
A few more after that.... :D
Some good times....some scary times...no times would I wish on anyone else.
People , events and actions then...still teach me now.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top