JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hooyah, Andy, Ura-Ki, and all the others who have donned and continue to don the uniform of service to our communities and country, you have my heartfelt thanks for all you have seen and done, to keep the rest of us safe.

With much honor and respect, Blessings on each of you, your families and loved ones.

Hooyah, Andy, Ura-Ki, and all the others who have donned and continue to don the uniform of service to our communities and country, you have my heartfelt thanks for all you have seen and done, to keep the rest of us safe.

With much honor and respect, Blessings on each of you, your families and loved ones.
What HE ^^ said.

I need to piggy-back on others words because I have a difficult time coming up with them myself.

Well heck be golly'ed Gentlemen. When I posted my old yearbook photo (gergitated a bit later than most folk)…the lower one is my latest Tinder profile pic....I did'dint know that it would conjure up a rowdy bunch of blasters, boomers and zoomers...

But gee-whiz I am happy to know that the Land, Sea, and Air is well represented in the threads of NWFA.
Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

If we're gonna play "What Year Was It?" then I'm in... :)

Sobo (MAC 10).jpg

And everyone here already knows how I feel towards our vets in general, and our NWFA vets in particular! :s0115:

That was back when you were with the French Underground, when they sank the Kardashian battleship "Pokemon", during the war of 1812.
Like I told @Ura-Ki... I ain't that old... so you're wrong, too! :s0121:

And all the Kardashians have butts waaaaaaaaay bigger than what interests me... :s0140:

When I first wake up,

View attachment 1416066

After a Bud Light and some Maybelline magic.

View attachment 1416067
I'll one up ya on that…. Check out the latest in Navy Recruitment…

While I was active duty, any ship that I was on would have done a midwatch float test' on that freak. Question: do drag queens float or sink with a lead weight tied around their neck? Gee, I wonder . . . Let's find out, all in the interest of science, of course.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top