JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasn't going to post here, but I ran across this one that I found on my daughters phone. I guess it's safe to post it here.

When y'all stop laughing, I'll tell you, ya gotta be a confident, self assured, secure man to wear this much lace. :s0033:

View attachment 1234575

Prince and Liberace both called and said it was a little over the top. :s0115:
Walter white?
-you're going to have to try harder than that! ;)

View attachment 1234797
It will be 5 months this week that I became a widower. I know I have been a ghost.

But I did build an AR, bought a new EDC, my granddaughter is perfect and my bands are busy.

I am still too broken to be what I was here before I lost my wife of 30 years, but to those of you that care, I am alive.
Hey, bro, just so's you know, Mrs tac and me are sending you thoughts of comfort right now. And I mean, right now.

I'm not going to show you what I look like now, but yesterday I went for my last check-up after maHOOSIVE facial surgery four years ago next week for some pretty unpleasant cancer of skin and bone. Almost 250 stitches and clips, visible and invisible, held the right-hand side of my face together for over a year, while the body fixed itself, much like Logan in the movies.

At first, I looked like a man who'd walked head-first into an operating combine harvester, but things calmed down after about a year, and are now, not too bad.

The plastic surgeon pronounced himself VERY pleased at the excellent job done by his predecessor, now retired, and was so pleased at what he saw that he signed me off for good.

I said a big thank you, followed by a 'phew' and walked away...

Oh all right since y'all laughed last time…

ECB454E2-F103-4962-B33C-19282281026C.jpeg

Well I would expect nothing less from you Brother @sobo. When you raph you make me raph. :s0140:
To tell ya the truth, Cavey, I've been going back in this thread page by page for the past half-hour to find out where you posted your mug the first time.
Because you said, "Oh all right since y'all laughed last time…", I figure there must be another pic of you in here, and I wanna laugh at that one, too! :)

ETA: And this is what I find... :s0140: :s0140: :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

Last Edited:
I'm not going to show you what I look like now, but yesterday I went for my last check-up after maHOOSIVE facial surgery four years ago next week for some pretty unpleasant cancer of skin and bone. Almost 250 stitches and clips, visible and invisible, held the right-hand side of my face together for over a year, while the body fixed itself, much like Logan in the movies.

At first, I looked like a man who'd walked head-first into an operating combine harvester, but things calmed down after about a year, and are now, not too bad.

The plastic surgeon pronounced himself VERY pleased at the excellent job done by his predecessor, now retired, and was so pleased at what he saw that he signed me off for good.

I said a big thank you, followed by a 'phew' and walked away...
Good to hear on the recovery, @tac .

To tell ya the truth, Cavey, I've been going back in this thread page by page for the past half-hour to find out where you posted your mug the first time.
Because you said, "Oh all right since y'all laughed last time…", I figure there must be another pic of you in here, and I wanna laugh at that one, too! :)

Before his hair and beard turned gray. 1975 maybe?
;)

Fo reels, you expected me to give up my identity??? :s0001:

D1947A41-5D3F-4B93-860B-F39659C1B039.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR