JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me and 2 of my spawn. Just making faces
20210222_173605.jpg

I wasn't going to post here, but I ran across this one that I found on my daughters phone. I guess it's safe to post it here.

When y'all stop laughing, I'll tell you, ya gotta be a confident, self assured, secure man to wear this much lace. :s0033:

IMG_1091~01~01.jpg

Prince and Liberace both called and said it was a little over the top. :s0115:

I wasn't going to post here, but I ran across this one that I found on my daughters phone. I guess it's safe to post it here.

When y'all stop laughing, I'll tell you, ya gotta be a confident, self assured, secure man to wear this much lace. :s0033:

View attachment 1234575

Absolutely love the aviator goggles with built-in monocle! That's what's OTT!

View attachment 1234575

Leather and lace…

Oh my :eek:

View attachment 1234575

Leather and lace… Isn't there a song about that? Oh yeah. Lol

1657055386651.png
It will be 5 months this week that I became a widower. I know I have been a ghost.

But I did build an AR, bought a new EDC, my granddaughter is perfect and my bands are busy.

I am still too broken to be what I was here before I lost my wife of 30 years, but to those of you that care, I am alive.

Haha I should have mentioned that's why the only pica I have of me are nerding out.
Welcome anyway! We'll still take ya! We have some pretty low standards here... I mean, they let me join! :s0140:

View attachment 1234797
It will be 5 months this week that I became a widower. I know I have been a ghost.

But I did build an AR, bought a new EDC, my granddaughter is perfect and my bands are busy.

I am still too broken to be what I was here before I lost my wife of 30 years, but to those of you that care, I am alive.
Very glad to see you back, CRB! Your little granddaughter is perfect! Welcome back!

View attachment 1234797

It's really good to see you. Here. I'll admit. I've checked your profile. ;)

View attachment 1234797

Good to have you back here brother. I cannot even begin to imagine what you've gone and are going through. Peace be with you during this event in your life. :(
On a good note though, aren't granddaughters just fantastic? We have two and are enjoying them while we can. :s0155:

View attachment 1234797

Sorry to hear about your loss.

It is good to see you around here though.
Cute granddaughter.

View attachment 1234797

Good to have you back. And I agree cute granddaughter. My your wife's memory bring you comfort as you celebrate the wonderful life you created together. That granddaughter is part of that legacy. Blessings my friend!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top