JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was being tongue in cheek but I was also not going very fast at all, they aren't safe by any measure but they are fun. Plus it keeps the kids occupied with something other than chasing cows.
Im not criticizing your parenting. Just thought it was funny, implying a 3 wheeler is safe. Have at it, im sure the kid had a blast.

Me in quarantine mode:

20200327_184032.jpg

Yours truly and the cast of the History Channel show, 'Brad Meltzer's Decoded,' the DB Cooper episode. Bonney Lake, WA library, late 2010. I look like a star-struck goof.

RBandDecodedCast.jpg
More recent picture, summer 2019, camping in the Olympic Mountains of WA state. How old? Let's just say Social Security and I know each other quite well these days. (Yes, I still work a regular job though) LOL I tell people that so they understand I'm not just some lazy guy living off the government. :) That will come later.

CampOlympics.jpg

Oh, that's hawt... So hawt right now... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Some day people will learn not to post pics of themselves when a stranger requests it. ‍♂
My pic is in every post office in the country already, so it doesn't matter all that much to me anymore... :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews