JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I used to look like...
me.jpg

What I look like now....
me_now.jpeg :(

I think I picked the right shirt to wear while I'm out.

I kid you not, kinda embarrassed to share, but the first person I saw, I had a fight with.

Worked out okay. Sent that link to HQ.
Next day management gave me a nice call, and let me know she was being re-indoctrinated. Plus gave me 50 bucks for my troubles.

Last Edited:
I still say Albertson's need to beach that whale. I have a very low tolerance threshold for disrespect from youthful idiots and other such bipedal trash.

I still say Albertson's need to beach that whale. I have a very low tolerance threshold for disrespect from youthful idiots and other such bipedal trash.

I'm old enough to have learned that people (meaning ME lol) sometimes have a bad day and do/say stupid things. I could have been the 100th difficult person she's dealt with that day, or she might not be feeling well, or 1000 other reasons. Untrained for sure, but she's just a kid.

I'd hate to risk really screwing up her life over a couple minutes of crap. I could have just walked away. Almost did, until she lobbed one at me on the way out.

Anyway, I try not to "cancel" people unless it's chronic. As my wise wife taught me decades ago, "Forgive often. And quickly."

I can see why, with the amount of angst and cynicism in the world, that could be helpful advice.

(I could have stood to say "girlfriend" a few less times, but that's my "go-to" word for more offensive ones in my head. :) )

Last Edited:
All I can say is that you are more charitable and have more patience for other's stupidity and rudeness than me.

Last Edited:
I'd hate to risk really screwing up her life over a couple minutes of crap. I could have just walked away. Almost did, until she lobbed one at me on the way out.

Anyway, I try not to "cancel" people unless it's chronic. As my wise wife taught me decades ago, "Forgive often. And quickly."

You can't screw up her life. That was done long before you got there!!

Rest assured, it is chronic. When a "manager" acts like that, and without provocation, that is the real person. They may keep it hidden, but it will always be there. That wasn't "a bad day", that was a snide, condescending biutch with no business in customer service.

Waiter: "Thank you for your understanding."
Ferris: "No problem. It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person such as yourself.":s0140:

@Wifey would you please watch the video in post 394 and comment. This is right up your alley!!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top