JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You Sir just went up a couple of notches on the man scale! Killing those god damn cats makes me smile!
I have declared WAR on them, and will kill any one I can at any time! Ask my brother how he feels about them after getting badly mauled buy one!
I think i came close. Got it with a hand call. Didnt even notice it creeping up on me until it was 5 paces away.

You Sir just went up a couple of notches on the man scale! Killing those god damn cats makes me smile!
I have declared WAR on them, and will kill any one I can at any time! Ask my brother how he feels about them after getting badly mauled buy one!
Had one of them stalk me in the snow in the William O. Douglas Wilderness one Thanksgiving. Very unnerving...

:s0060:

istockphoto-920631198-612x612[1].jpg

Had one of them stalk me in the snow in the William O. Douglas Wilderness one Thanksgiving. Very unnerving...

I was up in the huckleberry mtns one time during late modern deer, with my deer tag already filled so i was hunting cougar. Following some smoking hot tracks, they were going from moose bed to moose bed and they just vanished. Wth? Start looking up in trees looking for a cat. Nothing. So i started walking in expanding circles. Found the tracks, the cat did a big long jump over some brush, changed direction. Kept following, and it took me a while to realize what was going on. 3 times it big did j hooks, only after looking at my gps track did i realize it doubled back on me 3 times, it was watching me follow it. Ive followed a lot of lions in the snow, none of them has ever done that except that one. After that it hit a logging road and moved along it in truck tire tracks, where i could barely make out the cats tracks. Snow was falling steadily and after a couple hundred yards or so following it in the tire tracks it was game over, tracks gone.

I was up in the huckleberry mtns one time during late modern deer, with my deer tag already filled so i was hunting cougar
My little encounter involved me out snowshoeing up on Nelson Ridge in the WOD Wilderness near Chinook Pass. It was over a Thanksgiving break, with lots of snow up in the mountains. I crossed a set of kitty tracks, and although they didn't look all that old, I thought, "Meh, he's long gone." Kept working my way up the hill until I decided to head back, as it was gonna get dark soon. Came across more tracks. They weren't there on my way up the trail just a few minutes ago...

Decided I better take an alternate way back to the rig, now sure that those first tracks I saw weren't that old at all. My alternate descent led me to come across an elk kill. Blood all over the place, elk ripped open, tons of tracks. Now I thought I should get the hell outta there really soon. Although I never actually saw that little kitty, I knew he was pretty close around, likely guarding his dinner that I ran across quite by accident...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top