JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I can say is that you are more charitable and have more patience for other's stupidity and rudeness than me.

Yeah, but I got $50 and the worker sent back for retraining. Seems a fair penance.

Been going there for 20+ years, it does not appear to be an ongoing issue.

Hey, back to the show, here's another pic...

Last Edited:
frankCAsteamcleaning001.JPG

Me steam-cleaning costumes at 3am.
(wife runs a costume shop in Beaverton)

@Frank RW
Even if she had a long stressful day, where her whole crew called out or wasn't scheduled, she from a business perspective and person should have empathized with you more and taken care of you before worrying about the ritz being straightened on the shelf. The only excuse being she was unable to access the registers, but I highly doubt that as self check was open.
Honestly, that's just somebody in management who shouldn't be... although that seems to be the trend now days, and companies get what they pay for!

PS; it's generally illegal to film in stores like that, but probably good you had something to show to management

Not illegal.
But it is private property so they can ask you to leave.
If you refuse to leave then you can be cited for trespassing.
It depends on the place, but some stores use their property as sets for filming various media and it is a violation of copyright laws.

It depends on the place, but some stores use their property as sets for filming various media and it is a violation of copyright laws.

Nope. . . Nothing illegal about taking a picture of something that is under copyright. Using that picture for profit or gain is a violation of a copyright law. Even then, in most cases these cases are resolved in civil court via a lawsuit asking for damages or a injunction against the offender.

Otherwise every picture taken inside or outside a McDonalds that shows their name/arches/other symbols would be illegal.

I already put a current photo on here but I get a kick out of this old pic from grade school. We were on a field trip to the pumpkin patch and if you look carefully I have a cap pistol stuffed in the front of my pants. Appendix's carry?, nah gansta style...
kid.jpg

I already put a current photo on here but I get a kick out of this old pic from grade school. We were on a field trip to the pumpkin patch and if you look carefully I have a cap pistol stuffed in the front of my pants. Appendix's carry?, nah gansta style...
View attachment 790048
Mexican Carry...

I love the fact you carried a cap gun on a school field trip and no one, yup, no one freaked out...

What has happened to our society!?!?!?!?

:s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top