JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This: 1997 Grand Cherokee, Canadian spec, bone stock besides paint.
FullSizeR.jpg And this: 1995 Volvo 850 Turbo, modified for stupidity, not performance.
FB_IMG_1506645716758.jpg

And this: 1999 1/2 F250 Super Duty, 7.3l.
20180118_193853.jpg

A car I wish I never bought. Way above my ability to afford it's upkeep and repair. Hell, an oil-change is $100+. :/ Over 18k in repairs for a 6k used car.

I should have listened to the friends that said "Never buy an Audi!"

Audi A6 Quattro 4.2
Has all the features I wanted in a car. And it's got some zoom-zoom, but I should have bought Japanese.

audiA62007dayone.JPG

I tell ya what I wish I driving..
A 68-70 charger.
I absolutely dream about them.
Just need to wait for another recession so I can buy. Mean to say. But I'm not paying $50k+
I'd take any of those old muscle cars (although, I'm partial to GM so I'll take a Stage 1 Buick or an LS6 Chevelle, please), but let me buy it in the early 80's, when they were $800 junkers. ;)

1988 Toyota 4Runner...not much to look at but has an indestructible 22re engine (which is good because she's got 250,000 miles). Perfect island rig for Alaska.

Love these rigs. I had a 87 with 330,000 and would still be driving it if it didn't get totaled by a drunk slamming into the back. Bent the frame but I drove away (he didn't) thanks to the trailer hitch welded to the frame. Replaced it with a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Will post my current ride when I find a decent picture.

Oh my double goodness! I see she has a dog helper. Keep her away from Cat John Deere dealerships. Those D-7's and D-9's 950's and 1050's might be are calling her name.

FIFY

She's already told me I have to bequeath her my FJ-40 in my estate. I have the feeling she's going to park it on top of Civic's in high school.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top