JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This: 1997 Grand Cherokee, Canadian spec, bone stock besides paint.
FullSizeR.jpg And this: 1995 Volvo 850 Turbo, modified for stupidity, not performance.
FB_IMG_1506645716758.jpg

And this: 1999 1/2 F250 Super Duty, 7.3l.
20180118_193853.jpg

A car I wish I never bought. Way above my ability to afford it's upkeep and repair. Hell, an oil-change is $100+. :/ Over 18k in repairs for a 6k used car.

I should have listened to the friends that said "Never buy an Audi!"

Audi A6 Quattro 4.2
Has all the features I wanted in a car. And it's got some zoom-zoom, but I should have bought Japanese.

audiA62007dayone.JPG

I tell ya what I wish I driving..
A 68-70 charger.
I absolutely dream about them.
Just need to wait for another recession so I can buy. Mean to say. But I'm not paying $50k+
I'd take any of those old muscle cars (although, I'm partial to GM so I'll take a Stage 1 Buick or an LS6 Chevelle, please), but let me buy it in the early 80's, when they were $800 junkers. ;)

1988 Toyota 4Runner...not much to look at but has an indestructible 22re engine (which is good because she's got 250,000 miles). Perfect island rig for Alaska.

Love these rigs. I had a 87 with 330,000 and would still be driving it if it didn't get totaled by a drunk slamming into the back. Bent the frame but I drove away (he didn't) thanks to the trailer hitch welded to the frame. Replaced it with a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Will post my current ride when I find a decent picture.

Oh my double goodness! I see she has a dog helper. Keep her away from Cat John Deere dealerships. Those D-7's and D-9's 950's and 1050's might be are calling her name.

FIFY

She's already told me I have to bequeath her my FJ-40 in my estate. I have the feeling she's going to park it on top of Civic's in high school.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top