JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2004 Toyota Camry XLE here. Believe it or not this car has power and is great for evasive maneuvering. Have many miles on it, will not break. I mention will not break because I am ready for a new car and my thing is, keep a good running car till it cost to much to keep up.

Here's the gasser in Seattle at the Goodguys drags ....and as far as vans go I think its OK as long as your not driving with a free candy sign on the side lol goodguys-rides-puyallup-magic-pacific-northwest19.jpeg

I have a 2002 Toyota 4Runner with only 115k on it that the wife drives and a 1996 Subaru Legacy sedan with about 146k on it. The AWD is unstoppable on it! Yes, I put $800 worth of black rims and tires on a car worth barely more than that but she starts every time and drives great. And the title is in my hand!

My wife's Acura after Sundays windstorm.
She stopped by her Mom's house for just a few minutes.
The amazing thing is that it only put a little dent on the A pillar and no scratches, just some rub marks. tree damage to Acura 014.JPG

Believe it or not, years ago I had a drift boat and used the put in on the Nisqualy river at the southern edge of Ft. Lewis and witnessed the tanks crossing the river. Man they had water flying everywhere. I also saw it when in the Army at Ft Carson, them tankers are nuck n futs!!!!:eek:

Yeah they will do about 60+ LOL And can fire accurately at those speeds too.

Camaro with the last of the Ttops! I love looking at the stars while doing 80mph. Its hard to do for long unless I want to run over sagebrush... Unless parked. Then its whatever time before you nap out to see the falling stars.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top