JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Recently acquired a new mobile:

CGMobile.jpg

2024 Toyota RAV4. AWD Hybrid. In my favorite (non)color. Planning on installing a GMRS transceiver soon. :s0155:

Mama's 2024 Highlander, after driving the RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander and Highlander Hybrid, this is what she settled on. Not a bad vehicle at all, has good road manners and a consistent steering feel.
IMG_2877.jpeg

And of course I got the hand me down '17 Arcadia :D

Looks nice! We took a week long trip to Vegas last week and my rental was a 2023 Limited. I drove it for a couple days complaining about how gutless it was compared to the 450hp/935ft lb's my truck has, until I figured out how to get it out of eco mode. Then it was a bit better, first other car I've driven in a couple years other than the powerhouse so I'm a little biased. I'd like something like this for a commuter but dang, they aren't cheap! Nice rig!
DE14D752-7F34-4201-9286-16ACC02E12B8.jpeg

Looks nice! We took a week long trip to Vegas last week and my rental was a 2023 Limited. I drove it for a couple days complaining about how gutless it was compared to the 450hp/935ft lb's my truck has, until I figured out how to get it out of eco mode. Then it was a bit better, first other car I've driven in a couple years other than the powerhouse so I'm a little biased. I'd like something like this for a commuter but dang, they aren't cheap! Nice rig!
View attachment 1804706
That's a 4runner, they are a little under powered. Mine is the bigger one the Sequoia, 437 hp 583 lb-ft. It should tow my sxs like it's not even there.🙂

That's a 4runner, they are a little under powered. Mine is the bigger one the Sequoia, 437 hp 583 lb-ft. It should tow my sxs like it's not even there.🙂
Ok, that explains a lot for me,! It looked cooler than that rental. I like the Sequoias, plenty of room for my 6'3" person. Those are respectable numbers from a gasser!

A BEAST of a 89 350 Suburban 1500 4x4 :s0069: :s0055::s0004::s0151:

:s0114: :s0112: I forgot to mention it needs a good bit of TLC, & it's similar to driving a war-torn Heavy tank:s0140:

Is she a square body?

Sure, before all the damage. lol Traded it for my 98 2dr Pontiac GP GT, for the migration out here.
Some have done diesel swap and CUCV axle swaps along with CUCV parts on these Suburbans. Might be useful to at least get CUCV brush guards to keep antifa hoodies off the grill ;) (joking...) unnamed (5).jpg sub1small.JPG

Some have done diesel swap and CUCV axle swaps along with CUCV parts on these Suburbans. Might be useful to at least get CUCV brush guards to keep antifa hoodies off the grill ;) (joking...) View attachment 1819473View attachment 1819474
SO NICE! Especially on the right. Sporting a total Burban boner, now :s0151: :s0094: :s0069: I do wanna do some thing's, to my 2 tone terror(Watchlist:s0112::s0114:)though

Yup! The Suburbans, K series Blazers and K3500 (1 ton) pickup stayed old school until 92, then they were beaten into submission of the new body style... :s0013:
Somehow I missed the "1500" in the first post, which was a dead giveaway. Had an 85 for a while, how I miss that rig!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews