JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got me a straight C10 2wd! Built 305 (cam, heads, headers) drop spindles, new brakes all around, new brake lines, new master cylinder, new bumpers, came with spare parts too.. all for 1880$ 🇺🇸😎
Don't mind the dodge that's my tow pig

IMG_1620.jpeg 71713630888__C7039749-C805-4A2C-8AFE-D9A5E1306427.jpeg IMG_1622.jpeg IMG_1623.jpeg

That's really cool, I've been looking for something like that for my son and I to work on before he gets his license.
They are hard to come by these days, people don't wanna give them up. Still can't believe what I paid for mine, guy kept saying "I know I'm losing my bubblegum on this one" I was thinking "yep, you sure are" lol

They are hard to come by these days, people don't wanna give them up. Still can't believe what I paid for mine, guy kept saying "I know I'm losing my bubblegum on this one" I was thinking "yep, you sure are" lol
I ride my bike 20 miles a day or so . I ride by at least half a dozen 68-72 Chevy trucks that have never moved. Thinking about stopping and seeing if one will let one go. Owned a few myself.

I ride my bike 20 miles a day or so . I ride by at least half a dozen 68-72 Chevy trucks that have never moved. Thinking about stopping and seeing if one will let one go. Owned a few myself.
May want to wait until you are driving that day, a lot of people find bike riders annoying. There's a small crowd that gives them all a bad name but still……….

Took the Vette in for a tune. As I suspected it was running ridiculously lean. Long tube headers and cold air? You need to adjust the tune. Ive never seen burnt iridium plugs before now. The previous bonehead owner had even burned through a header and repaired it without bothering to do a tune. New plugs and a tune and it picked up 45 HP over baseline to 385 HP on the chassis dyno. Thats 470 ish at the crank.

Too bad about the noise cancelling microphone. Without cats when those muffler valves open up its open headers out the back. Loud as F. My right ear still hurts from standing behind it during the dyno run.

Tires were spinning at 162 mph

Last Edited:
Took the Vette in for a tune. As I suspected it was running ridiculously lean. Long tube headers and cold air? You need to adjust the tune. Ive never seen burnt iridium plugs . The previous bonehead owner had even burned through a header and repaired it without bothering to do a tune. New plugs and a tune and it picked up 45 HP over baseline to 385 HP on the chassis dyno. Thats 470 ish at the crank.

Too bad about the noise cancelling microphone. Without cats when those muffler valves open up its open headers out the back. Loud as F.

So that's what those biches are running here in potland?
1696442470939.png

....like to hear 'em hit a brick wall. Yeah!

Updated photo - had the windows ceramic tinted, well worth the investment, cuts the interior heat-up as well as headlight glare at night. That latter point is important as I wear contacts and have astigmatism, made incoming headlights appear as several different colored pairs, but not with the tint…. Yup, windshield is tinted out at 20%, all others at 35%.
IMG_3772.jpeg

Other than guns and fishing this is my third money pit, a 2020 Ford Ranger XLT with some overlanding mods done to it. It's kind of a work in progress but it's a fantastic daily driver that I can take out into the wilds and have some fun. Gas milage isn't too shabby considering all the stuff bolted to it and I'm sure when I get bigger tires it'll be on par with a Tacoma or 4Runner's MPG. That and the little turbo makes fun whistly noises that make my immature brain happy when you send it down the trail or redline it onto the freeway.

Screenshot 2023-10-13 130944.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 131143.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 131112.png

Picked up a 2014 GMC Sierra on 10/18. Put in a Range AFM disabler and spent a bit of cash catching it up on the scheduled maintenance. Also had to buy an ozone generator off Amazon to get rid of the cigarette smoke smell. So far so good - I really like this truck, and it matches my white Acadia lol.

truck.jpg

Picked up a 2014 GMC Sierra on 10/18. Put in a Range AFM disabler and spent a bit of cash catching it up on the scheduled maintenance. Also had to buy an ozone generator off Amazon to get rid of the cigarette smoke smell. So far so good - I really like this truck, and it matches my white Acadia lol.

View attachment 1753119
I had an 18 Silverado before and really liked it. Doing the AFM delete will save you in the long run, very bad design and that comes from a close friend who is a GM tech. I needed a little more towing capacity and went with a diesel but miss the old truck, very nice looking!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top