JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The lines of that F-Type R will not go out of style.🤩

ui_nasTchittalk.jpg
When I have to drive, I play the sounds from this video....in my head...because the Camry sure isn't going to make them.
A FORD's firing order was always even and calming. In comparison MOPAR's would induce arrhythmia. 💔
***VOLUME WARNING***
View: https://youtu.be/_RDaeOrP5d4?t=48

Last Edited:
One of my buddies that took the jab and keeled over three weeks later had one just like that. He left it to college he went to; they promised it would mean his name would be put on a brick or something. Silly stuff. Twenty years after 99.9% of people die no one remembers or cares. In other words the narcissist should have left it to me. Only fair. I would burn lots of rubber in remembrance.

I am still driving my 2006 hoopty corolla, over 200k on odometer. I plan on driving it until a wheel falls off. At that point I will put the wheel back on and drive it until another wheel falls off. Rinse and repeat.

At a minimum I want to see the car hit 300k. Supposedly the odometer resets to zero at 300k. After that happens, does anybody want to buy a low mileage on the odometer Corolla?
My 1994 Ford 2-door 4WD Exploder, from last October... She's over â…“ of a million miles now...

1994FordExplorer_332714.JPG 1994FordExploder_11-2021.jpg

Last Edited:
I was more crude in my youth. In the 80s when I bought a truck or car for about 15% of today's prices the first thing I'd whip out was a hacksaw. A Saab Sonnett III was deafening, as were a roach '65 Malibu, a Fiat 69 spider, and all kinds of trucks and Jeeps. When they'll break down I'd just leave them. Back when all sorts of used cars could be had on Auto Trader for $100-$1500. The F-Type R v8 is about as loud as factory gets now and the blasting startup gives me the same grin now.
I held a rebuilt block for a friend's yellow 69 Fiat Sport Spider with one hand while he bolted it in. Not much power, but a kick in the butt to drive.

The daily driver- 1969 K20, old fire dept. pickup. (It's getting a heart transplant at the moment, threw a skirt on #8)
Good pickup- 2019 Silverado, almost forget it's a pickup because it drives like a car.
And for those fancy days I break out the old High School ride. 1968 Chevelle Malibu.

IMG_20220630_194639956_HDR.jpg IMG_20220630_194617558_HDR.jpg

One of my buddies that took the jab and keeled over three weeks later had one just like that. He left it to college he went to; they promised it would mean his name would be put on a brick or something. Silly stuff. Twenty years after 99.9% of people die no one remembers or cares. In other words the narcissist should have left it to me. Only fair. I would burn lots of rubber in remembrance.
Took me awhile to find photo proof of my 1966 Plymouth Satellite...back then we were snapping pics of the lil'Pocketses. The vehicle only snuck in to the photo frames. My Satellite wasn't as cool or powerful as the ''66 in the video, but it was dent-free, clean and rust-free. It was silver with black interior, had the center console, and an automatic transmission. It was powered by a Poly-318 bored .040 over, and topped with a dual-quad carburetor setup off of a 1958 Plymouth Fury. My pickup, from that period, was a 1966 D200 with a HP 440...sneaky sleeper that people assumed was a farm truck.. only the tires and the heartbeat gave it away.
ui_satellite.jpg
These days, I don't have the ability to do any mechanikin', and don't drive often. Not the level of horsepower of your F-Type R...and definitely doesn't sound as nice...but I do have an Austrian Long-Hood Toyota Prius Turd-bo that I use to putter over to the gun-shop... when I am able to find my keys.
IMG_5637a.jpg
Really do miss the old MOPARS of the past.

Last Edited:
1968 Chevelle Malibu.
In my high school days I was mounting a 24 year old married women with two kids and her husband had one.
I would park the '75 rabbit and take his car out and pretend it was PIR. Massive burnouts. He was about 30 and a muscular brute who loved guns there was always a 38 pistol in the glovebox.

Certainly, I had my oars straight in the air in those days, a crazed idiot with no fear of death.

I was mounting a 24 year old married women with two kids and her husband had one.
He was about 30 and a muscular brute who loved guns

Certainly, I had my oars straight in the air in those days, a crazed idiot with no fear of death.
WTH were you thinking? :eek:

Or rather, which head were you thinking with...? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews