JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This might be worth a page or two of responces, or at lease I hope so and as luck has it I'll start. Today 2/22/13 I shot a box of 9mm through my MP Shield, and about 75 rounds of 22 lr with a old Remington Rangemaster model 37 with fixed sites at 45yds. I hope to put the scope on soon and try shooting at longer ranges.

I had an early weekend yesterday so I shot about 100 9mm federal rounds through my PPQ, tested out some slug and 00 buck in my Mossberg 590, and fired about half a box of Hornady Critical Defense out of my Ruger LC9 to make sure it fed and fired correctly. And then I spent 2 hours hiking around and cleaning up all the crap people left behind!

Split a brick of 22lr with my friend and his new Ruger 101 22 cal (101) i think? . I also shot 357 mags through my 686P, 9mm through my Shield and I also fished out a old Stevens 22 cal semi-auto out of the safe that shot like a dream , was fun indeed.

Shot 100 rounds, my last 100, of .22lr through my beautiful custom Browning Buckmark Hunter. And 50 rounds, my last 50 non-defense, 9mm through my XDm9. Stopped at four shops along the way to the club looking for ammo, nothing.

Didn't get to shoot today, but I did trade for a Ruger M77 ss 7mm WSM this morning. I can't wait to put it to the test tomorrow. Just got to take the Nikon off it, put on a leo 4x14x50 safe queen on it and BAM, were in business!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top