JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
strapped on the cowboy guns and went to the neighbors range for some practice. 1st match of the season tomorrow,had to see if I still knew how they work. lol
2 sixguns and a carbine in 45colt,and my trusty 12guage coach gun.
YEEEHA

match is at canby rod and gun club,come watch if ur in the area.shooting starts about 9:30

The thread I started made it to the second page, I'm inpressed. Today I picked up my 32 cal semi-auto German "Ideal" Officers side arm from the gun smith, it's a novelity gun but shoots nice. 1 box of 9mm went through my S&W Shield, 1 box of 357 mags went through my S&W 686p. What a nice way to start the weeekend off with a BANG.

Took the wife and kids out for some shooting today. Wife and I ran a box and a half each through our new .380 S&W Bodyguards. Ran a box through my new to me Taurus .38 special ultra-lite revolver. Ran a couple of boxes through my new Mossberg 500 shooting at some clay birds, and a couple of boxes through the new ruger 10/22 that was a gift. And went through a couple of boxes with the good old Sigma 9mm just because I like to shoot it every chance I get. That was enough to keep us busy for 4 hours. Didn't pull out the Sig p228 or my .45 ACP mostly because I didn't want to have to clean them too. Everyone had fun and I brought back half the ammo I took out. It was a good day without a doubt. :D

Took my friend to the range to try out my P938 Nightmare (he wants to get a 938 but hadn't shot one) put 80 rounds through that, 50 rounds through my Smith 3913 and about 250 rounds though my Sig 522. Wanted to shoot more, but didn't want to dip any deeper into my ammo reserves...

The range was out of 9mm, so the Shield had the afternoon off. I shot a box of 357 mag through my 686p and 1 box of 45cal through a rented Kimber Custon 2. I shure like shooting that 1911, and will add one to my collection some day. I also did take 3 shots with my Crosman 1400 in the back yard just to wind down after todays therapy.

I took out two of my Mosin Nagants: the 91/30 and the Chinese T53. Also the SKS to round out the long guns. Additionally I brought along my M&P 9, SR22, and CZ52. I spent three glorious hours with the shooting area to myself killing targets. Life is good.

I didn't get any range time Thursday, but did shoot my Crosman 1400 along the Willamette River mainly at steel pipes. I was out fishing for spring salmon and shooting out of the back of the boat, when i could do so safely.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top