JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This might be worth a page or two of responces, or at lease I hope so and as luck has it I'll start. Today 2/22/13 I shot a box of 9mm through my MP Shield, and about 75 rounds of 22 lr with a old Remington Rangemaster model 37 with fixed sites at 45yds. I hope to put the scope on soon and try shooting at longer ranges.

I had an early weekend yesterday so I shot about 100 9mm federal rounds through my PPQ, tested out some slug and 00 buck in my Mossberg 590, and fired about half a box of Hornady Critical Defense out of my Ruger LC9 to make sure it fed and fired correctly. And then I spent 2 hours hiking around and cleaning up all the crap people left behind!

Split a brick of 22lr with my friend and his new Ruger 101 22 cal (101) i think? . I also shot 357 mags through my 686P, 9mm through my Shield and I also fished out a old Stevens 22 cal semi-auto out of the safe that shot like a dream , was fun indeed.

Shot 100 rounds, my last 100, of .22lr through my beautiful custom Browning Buckmark Hunter. And 50 rounds, my last 50 non-defense, 9mm through my XDm9. Stopped at four shops along the way to the club looking for ammo, nothing.

Didn't get to shoot today, but I did trade for a Ruger M77 ss 7mm WSM this morning. I can't wait to put it to the test tomorrow. Just got to take the Nikon off it, put on a leo 4x14x50 safe queen on it and BAM, were in business!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top