JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did another 100 rounds of 9mm using RMR 124gr MPR hollow points, 5.5gr of Ramshot Silhouette loaded to 1.100 will just barely plunk in my Glock Gen 5 G19. Should be good for 1100fps.

View attachment 796907

I hate reloading for 9mm. Using a single-stage press, it takes me 2.5 hours using fresh cases to make 100 rounds. I miss the days of going to Walmart and picking up 100 rounds of Federal Brass ammo for $25.

Cranking out 100 rounds of 10mm takes the same amount of time but is infinitely more satisfying.

9mm in a single stage is a long process! I feel ya.

Finally got some range time today to test a new 45 auto load (230gr Speer FMJ ball over 8.2 Blue Dot) that I did up a month ago...all is good!

I've got all the gear set up again now to do a 300 round run, and I'm ready to fill some cases :)

These here...:D

03AA78D6-CA77-4403-ACCA-9C4854754AB2.jpeg

Finished up the 223 --> 300aac brass conversion I started a week back.
There were 223 cases total, and after all was complete I only lost two due to the neck brass being too thick.
I've got some 220g bullets to top these off with.

Fun process, and since I had the time it was great to run through it start to finish.
I've got a bunch of 223 brass so it was nice not to have to search for and buy the 300aac brass. :s0132:

1609538179520.png

I finished depriming the rest of the 1,000 cases of 9 mm, I threw them in the wet tumbler and they cleaned up nicely. I'll tell you this, every time I do this it gets easier. :D
The funny thing is is I don't even own a 9 mm handgun. I'm selling these to a buddy of mine that wanted some really shiny brass. He asked for it he got it Toyota. LOL

04B30C74-EFFA-4D2B-B236-B72F5672A502.jpeg

Loaded up a few 223 today with 55 gr VMAX and Win 748 powder. Yesterday did a few 45 ACP and a few 40 S&W. I really don't need anymore pistol ammo but I have a fair amount of empty brass and no SP primers. I like to think I am usually pretty stocked up but I sure dropped the ball on this one. :oops:

Tomorrow's chore list: wash all the resized .45 brass, and put it in the "ready to prime" bucket. Got enough random pistol primers to keep my competition efforts going til June at a reasonable rate per month for training. If we don't have primers by then, well...

Working on processing a 5gal bucket of 223 brass. I really need a better trimmer.

I too have been processing a lot of 223 the last few years and the WFT is definitely not the fastest way to go, once trimmed then have to chamfer and debur. I'm going invest in the Giarud Triway trimmer...;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top