JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had some extra time between errands & work so banged out a fast one :s0153:

- Half mile on treadmill, mild incline running & steep incline walking intervals (knees acting up today)
- 3 sets abductor + adductor leg presses
- 3 sets quad extension + hamstring press

Just a snack, heading in after midnight for the big enchilada :D

over training just puts me down for longer then resting when I should - it's hard to skip it though when you've been on a roll.

it is for me at least.

Yeah man. I got in a good weight session. Tried the treadmill and 10 minutes in my knees said "give us a day off for crying out loud!" Lol.

Nice set last night but forgot to write it down :rolleyes:

- 15 mins rowing machine @ max resistance
- 10 mins stairclimber
- 3 sets TRX suspension pushups + tricep pulldowns
- 3 sets bench press + incline situps + dip station vertical knee raise
- 2 sets overhead + underhand cable swings

Back at it, although not as long. Knees still. :rolleyes:

IMG_0063.PNG

^ Nice humble brag :s0121:

As for me, took a nice 50-min walk thru the hills this morning but too burned for church tonight. Body's telling me to sleeeeeeeeep.

Gonna finish my 8, hit the gate and flop into bed. Power athlete right here.

I think I'm going to take tomorrow off. Well, let me rephrase that. I'll do some weights (biceps and shoulders) but after that I'm taking it easy. Doesn't help I'm gonna pick up CODMW on the way home. Yep, I'm one of those guys. :D

Well nothing yesterday either since my coworkers are exhibiting the most disgusting of pathogen pollinating behavior and I started feeling a cold coming on myself (likely placebo). Normally this would only be a nuisance but self protection is absolutely of the essence since I have a major abdominal surgery on Wednesday and really don't want it postponed. o_O

Went full self quarantine, loaded with Airborne & water, pissed bright green every hour, felt amazing and slept harrrrrd. Had loads of energy today so headed to the range, spent an hour helping dig and push my buddy's truck out of a mud bank then threw some lead. Broke a little sweat hauling gear but wanted to cut loose today so here we are.

Tonight's damage:
- 1 mile on treadmill, highest incline setting
- 10 mins rowing machine
- 3 sets dip station leg lifts & pikes + kettlebell squats + bench press
- 3 sets side lat pulldowns + crossbody pec pulldowns + incline situps
- 3 sets assisted pullups + tricep dips
- 10 mins stationary bike

Now for some more sleep. :rolleyes:

Back to the pool tomorrow. I knocked another minute off my mile on Friday so I will continue to focus on being streamlined when thrashin and splashin.

I will do as much of my therapy pool as time allows. The complete 1200 reps is an hour. I also need to keep at submerged laps.

I hit the bench press hard today. My knees have been complaining from so much running and I'm down to my target weight so I'm going to back off from it a little and add more heavy weight lifting. About 10 years ago I could bench close to 300 pounds. I'd like to get back to that.

Lord's Day church sesh...

- 3 sets TRX suspension pushups + tricep pulldowns + bicep curls
- 3 sets pec flies + incline situps + torso rotations
- 3 sets abductor + adductor leg presses
- 3 sets quad extension + hamstring press
- 10 mins stairclimber (seriously, bubblegum that thing)
- 35x pike situps for the road

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me and spoke: son, meek as ye are, persist thusly and thou shalt become mighty and swole.

Quick n' dirty circuit to send me off on med leave.

3 sets ea: dip station leg lifts, rotator cuff extensions, bench press, lat pulldown, low rows, incline situps.

And then a 90 sec treadmill sprint.. not sure if that counts. :rolleyes:

Well I'm going in for surgery in 3 hours so I think that's gonna interfere with my training a little. :s0153:

Can I count the 10 mins of rowing machine I did before bed because I was nervous and needed an outlet? Haha...

Catch y'all later. :D

I had a month off, and started back. I am sucking wind.

Yesterday was 4 rounds
500 m rows @ 2 mins/500m
Kettle Bell dead lifts x15
Front Rack Kettle Bell Carry (like a farmers carry except for the position ) x 50m

Took me ~17 mins. I was last in my class.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top