JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did a row workout

2 rounds for distance
30 second sprints -
30 seconds all out, 30 seconds rest, x4 get distance.

Repeat.

+ other accessory work before/after mostly as a way to stretch with resistance.

Dude, I'm a mod. Let's see it! :cool::s0140:
Sorry, I'm new here :rolleyes:

Blocking off one photo because I'm no thot. Besides that, I'll spill my guts :D

send nudes.jpg

Yeah so that pain I wasn't feeling a few days ago? ... nuff said.

Been taking it super easy & slow since then. Just short necessary errands, no walks even. God I wanna head back out there though.

Just to the mailbox this time, I swear..

View attachment 632130

Well wishes and here's to a speedy recovery; some of the women in my family had this operation and they were OK. (Sorry for the silly picture, just for a fleeting moment, no comprende. :s0140:)
Haha thanks! Real talk for a second.. I'm SO happy to have gotten it done. Recovery's been ridiculously easy, just more restrictive than I'd like. Even waking from anesthesia was nothing compared to the pain I'd been in for ten years.

Makes me so grateful to be alive in America, in 2019. Healthcare is insanely advanced. Society doesn't force me to live "like a woman."

Getting to experience this kind of freedom is a goddamn beautiful thing.

Haha thanks! Real talk for a second.. I'm SO happy to have gotten it done. Recovery's been ridiculously easy, just more restrictive than I'd like. Even waking from anesthesia was nothing compared to the pain I'd been in for ten years.

Makes me so grateful to be alive in America, in 2019. Healthcare is insanely advanced. Society doesn't force me to live "like a woman."

Getting to experience this kind of freedom is a goddamn beautiful thing.

Then man up and get back in the gym!

:s0140:

Wow, I really am an arsehole huh?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR