JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep. "Men" have successfully been programmed to believe obese women are sexy. Men however are just fat.

Demo Man.jpg

Off to Seaside tomorrow. 78f there, 104f? here in Portland. Don't get down there enough. Maybe walk the prom, slow jog the beach. A good day off.

Here are some great back exercises. Freestanding ones that work so much more than sitting on a bench pulling cables. Most can be done at home also.

Last Edited:
Off to Seaside tomorrow. 78f there, 104f? here in Portland. Don't get down there enough. Maybe walk the prom, slow jog the beach. A good day off.

Here are some great back exercises. Freestanding ones that work so much more than sitting on a bench pulling cables. Most can be done at home also.
I incorporate most of those exercises in my back day, although I have never heard of the landmine rowing. I'll give it a go.

Was concerned that someone put kryptonite under my bed cause my legs wear super sore this morning. Walked a good distance in deep sand and forgot how great that works legs.

BACON!!!! B2itches!!!! Not safe for work playback, swearing, just a little.

Last Edited:
Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug. I woke up at 4:30 AM with an energy level 10 and bee-lined it to the gym. Brutal, fun, energetic workout. Some days dragging, not so much, but this time I had The Right Stuff.

The Right Stuff.JPEG TM Time.JPEG 11 mph.JPEG

Volunteer group that maintains trails on Public Land.
1,500 to 2,000 hours per year. These hours are recorded and used to secure grants for contract workers to perform even more Motorized trail maintenance.

Been doing this as a hobby since 2008.

Volunteer group that maintains trails on Public Land.
1,500 to 2,000 hours per year. These hours are recorded and used to secure grants for contract workers to perform even more Motorized trail maintenance.

Been doing this as a hobby since 2008.
I used to do annual volunteer trail maintenance with WTA and my local climbing/hiking club, BITD. We would volunteer a few bodies to WTA, who would then farm us out to the USFS to maintain trails in our neck of the woods (Gifford Pinchot NF, Snoqualmie-Baker NF, etc.). We'd do it one weekend a year. It was fun and back-breaking work, and we would each get a free Discovery Pass for our efforts. But I'm too old for that level of work now, plus with the bummed-up foot from the botched knee operation, I would be more of a hindrance than a help.

And 2,000 hours... Man, that's like a full-time job! How do you work a "regular job" with that? Are you retired or self-employed so that 2,080 hours for someone else isn't a problem with your hobby?

And good on ya for doing that! Lotsa hard work and not many people around to do it. Most just want to walk along the pleasant woodland trails instead, not knowing how they stay so clear of debris every year...

Part of my body is still recovery from similar work on a friend's farmland non-stop for a week. Respect!

JW - that is the tallest Nissan(?) van I've even seen. Van guy here. Have a low-roof Promaster 1500 and if crazy inflation/supply on vans ever improves would love to upgrade to a higher roof, slightly longer van. Maybe a box van. Former 80s van lifer.

Possibly short term live out of as things decline further in this wonderful city (PDX). Luckily I have never been one to be concerned much with comforts and am very adaptable as unmarried, no kids.

Last Edited:
Part of my body is still recovery from similar work on a friend's farmland non-stop for a week. Respect!

JW - that is the tallest Nissan(?) van I've even seen. Van guy here. Have a low-roof Promaster 1500 and if crazy inflation/supply on vans ever improves would love to upgrade to a higher roof, slightly longer van. Maybe a box van. Former 80s van lifer.

Possibly short term live out of as things decline further in this wonderful city (PDX). Luckily I have never been one to be concerned much with comforts and am very adaptable as unmarried, no kids.
Nissan is stupid tall 9'3" then I added a 3" roof vent.
Nissan loaned an NV to a mining parts delivery company and they put 500,000 miles on it in three years, changed the oil every friday and put one alternator in it.

If I was rich I would go Transit Ecoboost, AWD medium roof, medium length 250.
I drove those loaded with plumbing equipment or towing a Jetter and could pass everything but a gas station.

Nissan will tow my travel trailer up Mt Hood at 60 though.

I do find it oddly entertaining that women at most gyms crave validation and attention over gains/results. They (as in most, not all) have that 'who is looking at me now' dumb look on their faces as they bend over for their glute reps. Then of course staring at their phones for extended periods of time between sets for SM attn. Fortunately for me I am not a thirsty simp and could care a less.

Sneak A Peek.jpg

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top