JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why are you holding your hands out like that? Few sheets to the wind? Trying to fly? @ gunpoint? ;)
I was waiting for that ol' coot to get the hell outta the way so I could take a decent pic for my own self. I finally got tired of waiting and just took my own damn picture - the one you see. I was standing right in front of a frik'n bar, ferchrissakes. A world famous bar! And a Guinness (or 3) was waiting inside for me... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
And here I thought The Glenlivet was a refreshing summer brew…. :s0140:
Oh, but it is!

And rest assured, no shade has been thrown upon The Glenlivet by a mere sour ale... :)

Last Edited:
Love a good Scotch Highball or just a speyside on a big rock.
Say... like this one...? o_O

Aberlour01.JPG

Had some leftover sliced pineapple and juice from last weekend, so this weekend, it's...

...sobo's world-famous Planet Killer Mai Tai's again! :eek:

PKMT08.jpg

A little pre-repast drinkery before I throw my lamb choppers on the barby tonight...

Last Edited:
Indeed, I was behind the screen tonight and they decimated a fight that was supposed to be deadly. A good time was had by all.
I got a giant novelty size D20 I'm trying to get rid of, Interested? Its about the size of a fist.. Paid way too much for it, never going to use it. Its sell it/get rid of it or.. Make it into a mace, and I DON'T really want to do the work for the latter!
(Although I could probably sell it for a boat load then)

The CEOs from three mega-breweries got together to compare notes and congratulate each other for being so successful and rich. They met up in a bar where the guy from Coors proclaimed he'd have a pint of "The only beer made with Rocky Mountain Springwater." Not to be outdone, the guy from Budweiser said "I'll have a frosty mug of the King of Beers." When the fellow from Guinness ordered a Pepsi, the other two looked at him with puzzled expressions. He quickly explained, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, I won't have one either.

Last Edited:
The CEOs from three mega-breweries got together to compare notes and congratulate each other for being so successful and rich. They met up in a bar where the guy from Coors proclaimed he'd have a pint of "The only beer made with Rocky Mountain Springwater." Not to be outdone, the guy from Budweiser said "I'll have a frosty mug of the King of Beers." When the fellow from Guinness ordered a Pepsi, the other two looked at him with puzzled expressions. He quickly explained, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, I won't have one either.
sobo concurs... ;)

IMG_1104.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top