JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frosty from the freezer. Hearty and delightful!

20220820_162839 (2).jpg

Yeah I don't get the whole road rage maniac thing. I had a ex co worker carpool driver who I bonded with because we both worked in Everett and would see each other driving almost every day FAST, no BS. No racing, no weaving. Just getting places. He would lead sometimes, I would lead sometimes and then one day we saw each other on the floor and both gave the squinty eyes and started carpooling after than. I hate people that can't drive. I'd much rather drive stuck behind slow people than with maniacs. Preferably neither.
Glad you made it bud. #ihatecali

PS. Stouffer's Mac is good eh? Anyone second this? ;)
Trader Joe's Hatch green chilies Mac and cheese is my go to after homemade Mac and cheese…

Going great, I topped up with a spiked Irish cream about half hour ago. I was just trolling ya. I busted out the old Amish power saw. The Diston and made quick work of it. I did however use the disk sander. ;)

And FYI my brother is stubby; not I, Stuck his fingy in the sprocket of the mini bike when he was a kid playing Evel Knievel jumping dirt mounds in the woods in our back yard as kids on the Honda 50. Oh the screams.. Like it was yesterday.
You ever see a finger dance a jig? It imitates its owner!

Me, I'm pretty boring over all. But I do have moments...

Last Edited:
Stout sounds good! What's the percent on the Cavatica?

Also...the ah ...electronic device. Is that like a torture machine or ??
Depends on who's controlling it. If it's a 12 year old still learning how to play guitar, then yes, it absolutely qualifies as torture under the Geneva convention. In the hands of a learned and talented guitarist, quite the opposite. Cheers! :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top