JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on who's controlling it. If it's a 12 year old still learning how to play guitar, then yes, it absolutely qualifies as torture under the Geneva convention. In the hands of a learned and talented guitarist, quite the opposite. Cheers! :D
Thanks for the enlightenment! Will always posts such Stylish Stuff.

I wish I could be Stylish, like Will.
Sometimes Will makes me wanna :s0170:

😂

A hot cup of tea while doing my 1040 ES taxes early.

I have fresh, cut up, chilled peaches to go with it. My husband cut up a bunch for me earlier.

Cate

Had a wedding shindig for a mixed crowd here yesterday. Of 5 coolers total for juice boxes, sodas, seltzers, waters, etc., 2 were reserved for barley pop and labeled accordingly.

IMG_9981.jpg

Have some cleaning and preparation to do this evening in anticipation of hosting Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow….

Once I settle down into the east chair though, it'll be High West Double Rye…. Thinking tonight deserves a double….

A little Basil Hayden for me tonight.
Andy
Interesting that you mention Basil Hayden. I pulled this bottle out of my stash earlier today, for tomorrow morning. My Thanksgiving tradition is to enjoy a bottle of Block 15 Super Nebula while preparing our feast. This one happens to have been aged in Basil Hayden barrels.

1669262346779.png

Interesting that you mention Basil Hayden. I pulled this bottle out of my stash earlier today, for tomorrow morning. My Thanksgiving tradition is to enjoy a bottle of Block 15 Super Nebula while preparing our feast. This one happens to have been aged in Basil Hayden barrels.

View attachment 1317909
That sounds good....I will have to try that.
Love a good Stout.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top