JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why are you holding your hands out like that? Few sheets to the wind? Trying to fly? @ gunpoint? ;)
I was waiting for that ol' coot to get the hell outta the way so I could take a decent pic for my own self. I finally got tired of waiting and just took my own damn picture - the one you see. I was standing right in front of a frik'n bar, ferchrissakes. A world famous bar! And a Guinness (or 3) was waiting inside for me... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
And here I thought The Glenlivet was a refreshing summer brew…. :s0140:
Oh, but it is!

And rest assured, no shade has been thrown upon The Glenlivet by a mere sour ale... :)

Last Edited:
Love a good Scotch Highball or just a speyside on a big rock.
Say... like this one...? o_O

Aberlour01.JPG

Had some leftover sliced pineapple and juice from last weekend, so this weekend, it's...

...sobo's world-famous Planet Killer Mai Tai's again! :eek:

PKMT08.jpg

A little pre-repast drinkery before I throw my lamb choppers on the barby tonight...

Last Edited:
Indeed, I was behind the screen tonight and they decimated a fight that was supposed to be deadly. A good time was had by all.
I got a giant novelty size D20 I'm trying to get rid of, Interested? Its about the size of a fist.. Paid way too much for it, never going to use it. Its sell it/get rid of it or.. Make it into a mace, and I DON'T really want to do the work for the latter!
(Although I could probably sell it for a boat load then)

The CEOs from three mega-breweries got together to compare notes and congratulate each other for being so successful and rich. They met up in a bar where the guy from Coors proclaimed he'd have a pint of "The only beer made with Rocky Mountain Springwater." Not to be outdone, the guy from Budweiser said "I'll have a frosty mug of the King of Beers." When the fellow from Guinness ordered a Pepsi, the other two looked at him with puzzled expressions. He quickly explained, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, I won't have one either.

Last Edited:
The CEOs from three mega-breweries got together to compare notes and congratulate each other for being so successful and rich. They met up in a bar where the guy from Coors proclaimed he'd have a pint of "The only beer made with Rocky Mountain Springwater." Not to be outdone, the guy from Budweiser said "I'll have a frosty mug of the King of Beers." When the fellow from Guinness ordered a Pepsi, the other two looked at him with puzzled expressions. He quickly explained, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, I won't have one either.
sobo concurs... ;)

IMG_1104.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews