JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi test ghetto margarita, Costco organic lemonade, double shot of 190 shaken on ice strained, and a couple strawberry banana ice cubes to finish. Accidentally put a couple regular ice cubes in and too lazy to fish em out!

These things are good, and cheap! ๐ŸŽถ"two of my favor things"๐ŸŽถ

1312da6d-87bc-445c-9835-bed9d3858bd5.jpg 14281924-825a-40a4-b539-b5f39107d21f.jpg

Sizing my cast Ruger 480 boolits from 0.478 down to 0.477- Teq, Salt, Limex2 and a blueberry cider. Big fan of the "Grapedruit and Chill" from Scillings cider on these hot days.

View attachment 1247665 View attachment 1247666 View attachment 1247667
Schilling does make some good stuff. I had those grapefruit ones before and didn't care for them. Infact we may have thrown them out because no one liked em (no offense, just diff tastes I guess)
But these ones from schilling were really good. I was actually kicking this can around to remind me to find more this year. That's how good they were..

2cbbb25a-37e1-42ac-bbaa-162086c75568.jpg
Sounds iffy at best I know but I was shocked when I tried it.

Thos
Schilling does make some good stuff. I had those grapefruit ones before and didn't care for them. Infact we may have thrown them out because no one liked em (no offense, just diff tastes I guess)
But these ones from schilling were really good. I was actually kicking this can around to remind me to find more this year. That's how good they were..

Sounds iffy at best I know but I was shocked when I tried it.
Yea, I like really sharp/snappy flavors sometimes. Im sure that tasted great, I remember seeing that one at the store, i'll try it in a few months here. I had a co-worker (former barista) show me a great combo: A hot chai (think fancy Coffee shop), double shot of espresso, and a double shot of vodka. She called them "Chodkas"Best coffee/alcohol bev ive ever had.

Last Edited:
Kinda a two'fer tonight drinking and what on the grill .flew into LAX grabbed a car then headed out to the desert Freeway was like a cheap B movie "" death race 2022"" almost got hit by someone who couldn't maintain a lane they appeared to need a minimum of 3 Lanes to navigate north bound โ€ฆFloored it, and made some distance from the impending 20 car pileup Finally got to my destination now am settled in trying to come down from adrenaline
A tasty Sierra Nevada big little thing IPA and a gourmet meal fit for a king stouffers Mac and cheese

image.jpg image.jpg

Kinda a two'fer tonight drinking and what on the grill .flew into LAX grabbed a car then headed out to the desert Freeway was like a cheap B movie "" death race 2022"" almost got hit by someone who couldn't maintain a lane they appeared to need a minimum of 3 Lanes to navigate north bound โ€ฆFloored it, and made some distance from the impending 20 car pileup Finally got to my destination now am settled in trying to come down from adrenaline
A tasty Sierra Nevada big little thing IPA and a gourmet meal fit for a king stouffers Mac and cheese

View attachment 1247677 View attachment 1247678
Yeah I don't get the whole road rage maniac thing. I had a ex co worker carpool driver who I bonded with because we both worked in Everett and would see each other driving almost every day FAST, no BS. No racing, no weaving. Just getting places. He would lead sometimes, I would lead sometimes and then one day we saw each other on the floor and both gave the squinty eyes and started carpooling after than. I hate people that can't drive. I'd much rather drive stuck behind slow people than with maniacs. Preferably neither.
Glad you made it bud. #ihatecali

PS. Stouffer's Mac is good eh? Anyone second this? ;)

Last Edited:
Keepin' it simple. Good beer and almonds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Funny anecdote, to me anyway...

Early this century, before I retired, I got a room out of town to deliver some corporate training the next day. Eying my watch, I stopped in a restaurant to pick up a rack of baby backs to enjoy with Survivor at the hotel. Of course, I had a tall draft in the bar while I waited for the food. Separate tab from my food order.

Fast forward 2-3 months later, I took a call from my company's bean counter based somewhere in Nebraska.

Bean Counter: "I have two receipts for Tony Roma's in Federal Way on October 31st."

Me: "Yes, that's correct."

Bean Counter: "And one of them is for a 'Large Dead Guy.' On Halloween."

Me: [chuckling] "It's a beer."

Bean Counter: "Works for me. Thanks, bye!"

IMG_2612.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show