JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't matter, as long as it's IPA.

pro-2A people rule!

803937A6-ED33-4BD1-B660-DE9989E8EFAD.jpeg

Bloody Single Stack cocktail...
0313211745_wm.jpg

A family recipe the actual name goes by a different name but for a gun forum I named this the Bloody Single Stack. Blood Oranges are in season and this cocktail is a good warm up for summer parties though regular oranges dont quite work for this recipe so late winter it is...

1 part bourbon
1 part fresh squeezed blood orange juice
1/2 part triple sec.

fill shaker with ice (I use a mason jar with lid...) and shake like you've never shaken before. Strain into a martini glass and serve. Garnish with a wedge of blood orange if needing a final touch for presentation.

This simple recipe is one of those that goes down super easy and fast (make it a double...). Hopefully this isnt too non-pc for a gun forum, name your cocktail after something gun related. Bonus points for pics.

Disclaimer: guns and alcohol do not mix, no gun was handled while drinking. Drink responsibly. Shoot sober. Enjoy life.

Doesn't have a name but it's equal parts:

Gin
Campari
Creme de Violette
Lime Juice
Topped with 3-4 parts Prosecco

20210415_205539.jpg

I added the Prosecco on a whim, I think it was better without it.

Last Edited:
Me too, no alcohol since 2019. I am going crazy! I should be Red flagged or have a drink. One or the other. My second shot is due in ten days or so and two weeks after I can mask up and venture forth. I'll venture into a liquor store and buy the top dollar bottle of Jim Beam. (I like, but boycott Jack Daniels). I hope it quells my urge to surrender my AR's..

i wasnt even remotely alive in 1972. my parents were 12 and 11 years old LOL
Crap! Stopped drinking when I was 20 (sparing the gory details). Recently decided that I might have a glass of wine with the research hematologist who has saved my life 4 or 5 times. I received a bottle of Dom Perignon last Christmas and it is ready for our next get together.

In America, we call it Jameson (with the long A sound). In Ireland, they call it Jam-is-son (as in Jam). In my house, I call it damn good whiskey!
(Pic is guitar strap for my Bro Jim the 'Cogman').

Cogman Git Strap6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top