JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Old Overholt Rye was a favorite, have not seen it in years. Have not had a drink at home in two years.

You are the only person besides my best childhood friend that speaks of Old Overholt. I'm so amazed!!! I used to drink it in my youth, even carried a flask around when I was a whiskey drinker. I had to quit because it was developing into a problem, and then I married a gal with kids. I also haven't seen it around.

I just picked up a new bottle yesterday. Makes a great old fashioned. IMG_20190729_080735765.jpg

Diabetic with CKD and liver disease... can't have protein, carbs, fat, and Wed the liver doc said not even an occasional beer, so I guess I'm shopping for O'Douls this weekend. That or I'll raid the liquor supply and blast off in a blaze of glory!!!
I've found that the Guinness brand called Kaliber is actually pretty good, though it's been a few years since I had one. Might be worth a shot! (Double pun on a gun board! :D)

Have you tried Tequila Cazadores, Born in Los Altos de Jalisco? I find it acceptable quality at a reasonable price point.
Sucked down a frankly unhealthy amount of that amber nectar in Mexico. Good stuff and good times... :D
If you're going for the "trying to explain the cost of the bottle to the SigO," Tequila Chamucos (bats on the bottle because... bat country?) is top-shelf in my book.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top