JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Old Overholt Rye was a favorite, have not seen it in years. Have not had a drink at home in two years.

You are the only person besides my best childhood friend that speaks of Old Overholt. I'm so amazed!!! I used to drink it in my youth, even carried a flask around when I was a whiskey drinker. I had to quit because it was developing into a problem, and then I married a gal with kids. I also haven't seen it around.

I just picked up a new bottle yesterday. Makes a great old fashioned. IMG_20190729_080735765.jpg

Diabetic with CKD and liver disease... can't have protein, carbs, fat, and Wed the liver doc said not even an occasional beer, so I guess I'm shopping for O'Douls this weekend. That or I'll raid the liquor supply and blast off in a blaze of glory!!!
I've found that the Guinness brand called Kaliber is actually pretty good, though it's been a few years since I had one. Might be worth a shot! (Double pun on a gun board! :D)

Have you tried Tequila Cazadores, Born in Los Altos de Jalisco? I find it acceptable quality at a reasonable price point.
Sucked down a frankly unhealthy amount of that amber nectar in Mexico. Good stuff and good times... :D
If you're going for the "trying to explain the cost of the bottle to the SigO," Tequila Chamucos (bats on the bottle because... bat country?) is top-shelf in my book.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top