JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last night I was out with the Mrs and my brother. The bar, Coyotes, had a poster of drink, so I gave it a try. Waitress came back, not enough in my order - pointing to the post and saying "that" to make it.

Was supposed to be like a boilermaker.

Tin Cup Whiskey.

I got a shot & a beer. (maybe they have to serve it that way)

The Tin Cup was good, I'd order that whiskey again.
The beer I ordered was Jack & Black. Which is from Africa. A bit sweet - especially compared to an IPA.

60% of the time it works everytime

20190712_175417.jpg

I'm a stickler for a fancy bottle. Figured I like Canadian whiskey, I'd try it. Talk about fancy.

upload_2019-7-12_19-54-7.jpeg

Just some steel reserves. Had some bbq with other truckers at a truck stop in TN (so tender the meat came off the bone before I touched it!), now having some steelies in the shower.

Gonna be here for more than 10 hours, gonna enjoy it.

My Dad and Mom enjoyed Jim Beam, so I still have a good supply of that, even though both have been gone for some time now. My In-laws enjoyed Canadian R & R (Rich & Rare) so there is also some of their favorite on hand. Again, they have been gone for some time. My Liquor Cabinet is pretty well stocked with other tasty goodies.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top