JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone want to help me come up with a name for a Shirley temple with tequila in it?
Dirty Shirley??
Dirty Shirley is too tame. Dirty Sanchez?

tumblr_oki3sydscL1s79vp8o1_500.gif

NO Bailey's Irish Cream tonight for me. I go in for a Medical Procedure tomorrow and the Bride didn't tell me I could have some last night but not tonight!!! That's the Pits!

On that note, and in the interest of full disclosure: drinking Tequila straight. I have two weeks off coming up. Damn it, only three more days to go until the fortnight of funky fun. :s0155:

Right now 'm drinking some 100 proof 16 year old Scotch that was aged for 1 year in an English IPA beer barrel. Dang, but it's good! Oh by the way....I can't stand Scotch. Think I'll have another wee drop....yep...it's pretty good! I can't believe that just said that! My first experience with Scotch was as a teenager and all that we had to mix it with was unsweetened pineapple juice. Got drunker than a monkey......would not repeat that experience!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top