JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A65489F8-0023-4F83-923A-D0AAD546BF19.jpeg
Laughed when I saw these at Safeway. The saying on the can is: Rub me, there might be a genie inside.. or not.

My new username would probably be 13greentaurus.

I have always loved the new Ford Taurus since they remodeled it in 2010. I sold my Navigator for much more than I thought and I was able to get this 2013 Ford Taurus Limited for a really good deal.

It is fully loaded and I was lucky to get it in my favorite Ford color, Ginger Ale Mettalic.

I loved the Navigator but I didn't really need such a big vehicle and it requiring premium gas was really draining me.

BC17B071-CD2E-4656-B962-A174609505F3.jpeg

0D720D41-4AF9-4A67-BFBE-A95203B6EFF7.jpeg

I like the color as well, but I'm not sure where ginger ale came from.

I'm enjoying a nice martini made with Desert Juniper Gin, which I suspect is just Crater Lake Gin made for someone else. I'll have to take a step back on my local ginger knee and pickup a bottle next time I'm at the liquor store to compare.

I like the color as well, but I'm not sure where ginger ale came from.

I'm enjoying a nice martini made with Desert Juniper Gin, which I suspect is just Crater Lake Gin made for someone else. I'll have to take a step back on my local ginger knee and pickup a bottle next time I'm at the liquor store to compare.

Think of a green ginger ale bottle, it changes from a very light green to a slightly darker lime green. Very cool color.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top