JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I drank this whole bottle by myself tonight.
P1050850.jpg

And I didn't spill a single drop.
P1050854.jpg

Back from the liquor store with some Cruzan Estate Diamond Light Rum, Black Strap Rum, and a bottle of Compass Box Peat Monster. I'm now enjoying a Rusty Stinger.

1 oz Honey Liqueur
1 oz Lemon Juice
2 oz Scotch

Added: Enjoying some Peat Monster Neat now.

Last Edited:
First time ever some George Dickel Tennessee Sour Mash Whisky, 90 proof
Superior No. 12 Recipe, don't know what it cost but it's not half bad, I'm sipping it neat!

Here it is Wed the fourth, early morning and that fifth is nearly gone, and I didn't get soused at all just sippin and sippin!

Happy Fourth Y'all.
Gabby

Last Edited:
Enjoying a nice refreshing Rum and Tonic made with 1 part Cruzan Black Strap Rum, 2 parts Cruzan Light Rum, 4 parts Tonic and a splash of lime. The Black Strap is really interesting it tastes very earthy/ grassy, sweet but not to sweet with loads of funky molasses, kind of reminds me of pilloncillo.

Had a taste of Jameson earlier :D , but I'm finishing off the Geo. Dickel neat as I sit here.
Stuff's not bad.
Of course I'm turning into an alky and anything tastes good!
Haven't tried battery acid or after shave yet. :eek:
JK
Gabby

Stopped at the shop and grabbed:

Balvanie 14 Carribean Cask
Talisker 10
Dalmore 12

Tried all three today. Really liked the Talisker, Balvanie is still being figured out, and Dalmore I liked enough, but a little pricey for what it is.

Earlier in the day I tried Tsingtao beer. It was surprisingly decent. Eating oily Chinese take out, drinking the aforementioned, and grinding through some legacy code gave me memories of early adulthood. Though back then the technology sucked even worse, and I think the brew of choice was Sapporo.

Now sipping the G&T and am with my beloved family. Working very long hours these days. Will likely be even in the office tomorrow, Sunday. Oh well, to quote the character Don Corleone "I work my whole life, I don't apologize, to take care of my family." Though the character isn't particularly moral, I do like the quote nonetheless. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top