JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A65489F8-0023-4F83-923A-D0AAD546BF19.jpeg
Laughed when I saw these at Safeway. The saying on the can is: Rub me, there might be a genie inside.. or not.

My new username would probably be 13greentaurus.

I have always loved the new Ford Taurus since they remodeled it in 2010. I sold my Navigator for much more than I thought and I was able to get this 2013 Ford Taurus Limited for a really good deal.

It is fully loaded and I was lucky to get it in my favorite Ford color, Ginger Ale Mettalic.

I loved the Navigator but I didn't really need such a big vehicle and it requiring premium gas was really draining me.

BC17B071-CD2E-4656-B962-A174609505F3.jpeg

0D720D41-4AF9-4A67-BFBE-A95203B6EFF7.jpeg

I like the color as well, but I'm not sure where ginger ale came from.

I'm enjoying a nice martini made with Desert Juniper Gin, which I suspect is just Crater Lake Gin made for someone else. I'll have to take a step back on my local ginger knee and pickup a bottle next time I'm at the liquor store to compare.

I like the color as well, but I'm not sure where ginger ale came from.

I'm enjoying a nice martini made with Desert Juniper Gin, which I suspect is just Crater Lake Gin made for someone else. I'll have to take a step back on my local ginger knee and pickup a bottle next time I'm at the liquor store to compare.

Think of a green ginger ale bottle, it changes from a very light green to a slightly darker lime green. Very cool color.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top