JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kick that tables azz!! In the mean time I'm going to drink heavy in case you win I'll be ahead of the celebration. :D

Thank you, friend, for these well wishes.

I had a delightful time on the floor tonight. I played two different Blackjack tables and came out ahead, even after tips. It is my game and @TeacherSmurf can attest to that I, with very few exceptions, walk away with more cash than I came in. At Video Poker, which all these guys on the Internet say is super fun and lucrative, I lost the little wagered and found it boring. I find slots uninteresting, though I played a tiny amount to kill time until they opened the Baccarat table. I say "the" because this place only has one such table, which is quite silly; I broke about even. The big surprise was at Roulette. If I have time and patience, I can sometimes come out ahead with "grinding" at said, but this time, I kept winning. After a few, I figured, don't be pressing your luck, take the chips and walk away, which I did.

But I have been enjoying the real reason why I am here: the jacuzzi tub. After one passes the four-zero, this machine becomes very interesting. I need to put one in our home and, on this point, me and my beloved are very sympathetic, so we will hopefully soon.

Bringing things back on topic, after the very well made Manhattan, I have been enjoying the Tom Collins. Simple, tasty, and very good on these blisteringly hot nights.

Best of wishes friends. :)

Last Edited:
@Gl0ckGirl look what you've started
20180720_222248.jpg

Enjoying an ice cold Beck's on this hot summer day. I love the heat very much. However, the smoke from the wildfires is no good. Though not bad enough to have to remain in doors.

And my wife and children will be home in a matter of hours after being away for the better part of the week. I may be tired and have a sore back, but life is good. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top