JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a Strawberry Margarita earlier when it was really hot, very refreshing! Enjoying a regular Margarita outside with the nice Keizer nightly winds.

74FE4916-988D-47D8-A79E-EBB980D05239.jpeg

Elysian IPA...
We had shoot today...35 shots ...with my .54 Hawken shooting a .530 round ball...that equals 32 balls to the pound...so I sent just over a pound of lead down range...
Weather was nice , but warm...came in first place as well...
Good shooting , good friends and a good beer...:D
Andy

IMG_8969.JPG Drinking the latest incarnation of Black Maple Hill. Unfortunately, nowhere near as awesome as the original (of which I have one bottle left).

The biggest downside of the bourbon boom is the stupid prices they want for bourbon these days. The old BMH was $39 a bottle. The "new" stuff which ain't as good is $79. Crazy.

Will be going back to Bulleit and Woodford in the future. At least those are still reasonably priced.

Just finished the last of the Mezcal while making dinner. Wonderful stuff. Unfortunately, the only kind available here in VA is garbage, so I'll have to wait till Uncle Scam sends me South again to replenish stock.

2 Towns Pearadise

Added: my wife wanted Rocky road ice cream but someone ate all of it so I mixed Bailey's Irish cream, crater lake hazelnut espresso vodka, and Hershey's special dark syrup and it tastes just like melted rocky road ice cream.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads