JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Early Father's Day gift from my youngest son.
View attachment 470081

You call that an Asahi? Now that's an Asahi.

IMG_20180612_184755.jpg

I gave my dad his Father's Day present a little early, I machine polished and waxed his 1971 Camaro. I will have a bottle of Old Crow Whisky for him tomorrow, it's his favorite.

5408D563-7AA0-4B61-88B5-1114CA1AF76C.jpeg

04101456-D58B-4D1D-A856-3A3FC1D2EA49.jpeg
8DD89D8B-D786-41B1-BC27-CA6BC48673DE.jpeg 1E614B09-ACDA-44E2-9281-83D77B5BEA50.jpeg

Last Edited:
Question? What's y'alls budget for a single bottle of liqour? Mines about $35 but it goes up to $50-60 for something that intrigues me.

Budget for alcohol? I just grab what I feel like taking home from the liquor store at the time.
I found what I like (CR) and my wife normally gets me the good stuff (XR $100+) for my B-day.;)

Last Edited:
I'm no absinthe connoisseur by any stretch of the means, but at some point real absinthe was banned in the US. A quick search shows it's now legal to purchase and possess. Again, I'm no expert, but I thought the difference between real absinthe and faux absinthe was grande wormwood versus petite wormwood, with grand wormwood resulting in the presence of higher levels of thujone.

The stuff I had that was brought into the country by a friend of mine was definitely the real deal. There were no hallucinations or anything of that nature during my experience but my dance with the Green Fairy was definitely different.

I'm going to see if I can procure a bottle for my upcoming birthday. Thanks all!
It's true that absinthe was banned but you can now get real absinthe with real grande wormwood in the states. I'm not sure about Wildcard, but I know Lucid by Hood River Distillers uses Grande Wormwood. In any case the level of thujones provided by the wormwood has never been high enough to matter, even in historic recipes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top