JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its Friday so you all know what that's means, time for a drink!

So what are you drinking tonight?

I have been wanting to try an Apple flavored whiskey, so I picked this up today and it is pretty damn good.

1054EC7F-389B-4F72-B3D2-31A164E3A5FA.jpeg

Its Friday so you all know what that's means, time for a drink!

So what are you drinking tonight?

I have been wanting to try an Apple flavored whiskey, so I picked this up today and it is pretty damn good.

View attachment 397687

Never heard of that but do like to some times enjoy a good whiskey. Will have to try to look for some. Been battling flu I think. Was not feeling well at work when they passed out the shots so said I was fine of course. Good thing I had a week off scheduled it knocked me down hard. Finally feel like eating again. May have a couple shots of Makers tonight see if that helps. Can't really hurt :)

Dunno... I have always called the cheap store brand soda welfare pop (and its what we always buy)

:) ok that I get. Not a soda drinker myself. When I do try one I can't tell the difference between the house brand and the name brand though. So if I was buying it I would go for the welfare brand too. From what i have been seeing the last decade or so though a lot of the people living off my taxes would no doubt turn their nose up at the off brand.

I've heard of peanuts in coke before. I don't get it....? The salt maybe?

Yeah... Well I heard about it on the internet, thought it was weird, and tried it one night...

Its fantastic. I pretty much have a handful of peanuts in a glass of coke every night. Something about the salt, nuts and coke makes for a good snack/drink something... I dunno. I like it though.

:) ok that I get. Not a soda drinker myself. When I do try one I can't tell the difference between the house brand and the name brand though. So if I was buying it I would go for the welfare brand too. From what i have been seeing the last decade or so though a lot of the people living off my taxes would no doubt turn their nose up at the off brand.

Yep, you are probably right. Us folk who have to earn money drink the welfare pop, Those on welfare buy the name brand stuff.

Yeah... Well I heard about it on the internet, thought it was weird, and tried it one night...

Its fantastic. I pretty much have a handful of peanuts in a glass of coke every night. Something about the salt, nuts and coke makes for a good snack/drink something... I dunno. I like it though.

That is weird, but sounds interesting enough to be worth a try...

You want to use oil roasted with heavy salt, Dry roasted not recommended (by me) It really is best with a full real sugar coke in a glass bottle but I do it with diet welfare soda so.....

Okay, out of sheer curiosity, I just tried it, so did the daughter and Mrs. Etrain. Results:

Me: not bad, perhaps not something I would crave, but better than I thought
Daughter: pretty good, she could do this again
Mrs. Etrain: Why would you do this to me??! This is gross!

Sounds like my wife and your wife are on the same page...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top